Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Care to try and refute either of the comments made?

Phenomenal!

That’ll be a “no” then. As expected.

Is kiddy trolling or just talking utter shite? It's a fine line I'm struggling to work out.

I think he may well be a moron, tbh.

Tyson Fury has put too many miles on his body in the last couple of years for a meaningful comeback. Its a very small percentage chance that he can ever have his mind right for long enough to have several quality camps (enough for a couple of tune ups at least followed by the big fights) but then you have to factor in what he has done to himself physically.

Forget Tyson Fury. We will never know what he could have been or how he would measure up today. He is a boxing irrelevance now.

Tyson Fury has put too many miles on his body in the last couple of years for a meaningful comeback. Its a very small percentage chance that he can ever have his mind right for long enough to have several quality camps (enough for a couple of tune ups at least followed by the big fights) but then you have to factor in what he has done to himself physically.

Forget Tyson Fury. We will never know what he could have been or how he would measure up today. He is a boxing irrelevance now.

While I think you may just be right I’m
Not gonna write him off just yet. He has shed a shitload of weight since xmas so he must be in pretty good place mentally to have achieved that.

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Glad you brought that up. I’d taken his word for it and thought the ref must be pushing 7ft.

I know he's got chicken legs but there's no chance anyone who is as tall as 5ft9 and fighting at bantam is carrying a frame like that. 

He's about 5ft5.

13 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I know he's got chicken legs but there's no chance anyone who is as tall as 5ft9 and fighting at bantam is carrying a frame like that. 

He's about 5ft5.

Not that impressed with the wee Venezualen. Got no right hand. 

Crolla and Burnett fights were really fucking boring. Two durable, game opponents, but both at least a level below what you’d need for a competitive fight. Appreciate they were only undercard fights, but if you’re having them billed as world title fights and a near eliminator, make it at least semi-worthwhile.