Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Other than it completely killing off any notion of respectability the boxing world has left, I want Ngannou to do well tonight. Seems like a decent guy and not willing to get involved in the usual salesman shite and seems quite humble.

I want Fury to win and think he will quite easily but f**k me he's just making himself more and more dislikeable.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Shows how shit the heavyweight division is behind the elite when the ref absolutely no sold that body shot.

Had a yank commentary suggesting they thought he’d be in line for a fine/suspension for hitting the ref after the stoppage?

I was beginning to think Adeleye might be looking to foul out of the fight. That the ref never took points, for fouling was ridiculous. But ultimately ended with the knockdown & stoppage.

Looking at where Wardley goes, think he needs another fight to take the Lonsdale outright. Fraser Clarke would be the obvious target, but he’s already dodged Wardley once & I think he might not want any part of that fight.

Agit  Kabayel is the European Champ & has held that title over 6 years, though Chisora is the only real name on that record!