Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

22 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Rules are rules though, and even although the WBA never follow their own, the top 2 WBA contenders should fight for the vacant title, same with the WBO.

Which in either case wouldn't involve Joshua.  Also if Fury wasn't stripped would Joshua today still be any nearer a title shot?  All if's and but's :)

1 hour ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

Commey's fighting Shafikov to be Easter Jr's mandatory.  That last fight was probably my FOTY all it was missing was Easter Jr had getting the 12th round KO.

Good fight that, speaking of FOTY contenders..

Pleased with that, really enjoyed the 1st one

David Price :lol:

I'd actually love it to happen and be on PPV just to see Fast Eddie's attempts to try and sell it as a legitimate fight. With the size of the baws and brass neck on the man, he'd give it a bloody good go as well. Sum boi. 

2 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

I'd actually love it to happen and be on PPV just to see Fast Eddie's attempts to try and sell it as a legitimate fight. With the size of the baws and brass neck on the man, he'd give it a bloody good go as well. Sum boi. 

Wlad to fight Lucas Browne, this has turned out an absolute fucking shambles.

Parker Ruiz 10/12 WBO belt
Wlad Browne 10/12 WBA belt
Joshua Price 10/12 IBF belt

Haye who's also said he's fighting on the 10th now saying he wants Joshua.

14 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

12 hours ago, iknowwheremaddieis said:

Yaaaaasssssss.

Tales of sparring knockouts in the gym are the absolute gold standard in the Fast Eddie fight selling play book. He's going big.

Fast Eddie.jpg

Sum boi.