Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

f**k Ohara Davies, p***k has the audacity to say Josh Taylor hasn't done enough to fight him when his best win is Andrea Scarpa. God knows why he's mentioning Taylor anyway not a hope in hell that Eddie lets him anywhere near him before he tries to pick up a cheap title shot. 

5 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

Anything to duck Lee Selby

He should jump at the chance of a Selby fight, world title fight between two British fighters with decent fanbases would be some result for someone of Warringtons talents.

Sky are gonna have some challenge on their hands convincing their customers that Bellew is a top Cruiser when they've shown the main man beating Glowacki in Poland and now the Lebedev Gassiev fight tomorrow as well

I'd be half tempted to go myself if I wasn't working. Do you know what belt he's defending yet? 

A rematch for the WBA Super Featherweight Title he took off Santa Cruz back in July.
Why does every C*nt on here always seem to want an argument & where have I mentioned incorrectly which bauble he is fighting for? If I have it was an honest mistake, did I say Super-Bantamweight?

Joshua aside? I'd argue fighting a part time teacher who was knocked out in a round by this thing below is quite a jokeIMG_1480696404.694961.jpg

You don't think Anthony Joshua is a genuine Heavyweight prospect? Fair enough.
The last time I ventured on here there was a proper sausage fest for Tyson F*ckin Fury, what a load of pish.