Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

2 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

There'll definitely be issues there but if anything they'll fight in the US surely.  Dirrell/Haymon have much more leverage in this fight than Smith/Hearn.

I personally think smith will fight over in the states for the title don't think dirrell will hold much fears for him tbh. Would much rather fight him than jack

The UK has a terrible reputation internationally for dodgy decisions and it's fairly well earned imo.  Dirrell looked pish last weekend as well so he won't want to take any unnecessary chances I'd imagine.

Edited by Kool Keith

anyone catch the ITV fight night?  The title taker more or less made an arse of himself dancing down to the ring and the young boy Kash more or less schooled in all fight.  It was a good fight all the same and a few more fights under his belt he could do well thought he looked quite slick.

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Brook-Khan breaks down. Will be interesting to see if Brook grows the balls to fight Spence or moves to 154.

Don't think we'll see Brook Spence, weird that Brook could get excited for JoJo Dan or Bizier but not the guy most Yanks think is the best prospect around

1 hour ago, Tarmo Kink said:

IMG_1485181002.351257.jpg

Pretty meh outwith Smith-Williams

15 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Don't think we'll see Brook Spence, weird that Brook could get excited for JoJo Dan or Bizier but not the guy most Yanks think is the best prospect around.

Khan's in a great position, he knows Brook/Eddie want nothing to do with Spence so he can ask for ridiculous money. Doubt he'll budge from the 70% he's supposedly demanding though.

It's a bit ridiculous that Khan is the "A-side" considering he's fucking shite.

He's achieved considerably more and beaten considerably better opposition than Brook whilst being considerably more famous than Brook on both sides of the Atlantic. There's nothing ridiculous about it at all.

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

He's achieved considerably more and beaten considerably better opposition than Brook whilst being considerably more famous than Brook on both sides of the Atlantic. There's nothing ridiculous about it at all.

Fair enough, he is more well known so aye when it comes to money i get your point. I just don't rate him in the slightest.