Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I don't rate Selby as high as other seems to do. Boring as well- feather fisted.

From what I've seen of him, Andrew Selby looks a fantastic prospect (not watching tonight's card). He doesn't carry much in the way of power right enough, but I've hardly seen anyone lay a glove on him yet. Technique looks excellent.

Lee Selby is probably the most technically gifted British fighter active at the moment. Big fan.

Used to be a massive boxing fan between the 70's till the 90's. Dont really follow it now so I don't really know any of the modern day fighters.

First time I have seen Eubanks jr. He would not have lasted 30 seconds in the ring against his dad back in the day

7 minutes ago, Cowshed Chris said:

Thought Eubank would have had him out of there by now. Probably closer than I expected but 5 rounds up after 5 for Jr

Eubanks power was over rated at middleweight and moving up to 168 hasn't helped, hit Quinlan with a lot and not budged him much

^^ Played Rule Britannia in the arena.

Top banter. [emoji52]

You clearly have an issue with anything that can be perceived as a demonstration of national pride by anyone from England.

Do you mock and laugh when Ricky burns has flower of Scotland played before his fights? (Or when he wears a tricolour when an American audience is watching)