Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Canelo had another obvious option- GGG doesn't.

True. I just thought GGG would go up to SMW rather than fight a WW (albeit a big WW).

2 minutes ago, Pete Rockwell said:

Another disappointing moment for the sport imo.

It's quite embarrassing that you could have GGG-Canelo and Brook-Khan but instead we get 2 mismatches, no wonder folk are watching UFC instead

I'm not surprised about Alvarez unfortunately, he's boxing's cash cow at the moment but it look's like HBO's pushing of Golovkin has finally paid off.  Casual fans and people that have apologised for Brooks' resume are partly to blame for this.

7 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Laughing at the usual suspects still finding a way to slate this

Me and nine mates booked for this, great fight and as suspected Brook has baws the size of watermelons.

Eddie Hearn is an OG.

Doubt you'll find anyone slating Brook, easy to say its a no lose situation for him but getting knocked unconscious is a little bit of a loss. Its embarrassing for every decent MW out there, and also for team GGG. 

1 minute ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Posting on a fitba forum about boxing is suggestive that we are all a bit casual as fans, to a certain extent. Difficult for taking moral high ground on a sub forum of a fitba site.

just saying 

Can people only follow one sport?

Casual fan mentality. Hope you and the lads have a good day on the bevvy.

We will. A boxer with balls the size of watermelons will make 80 quid off us all. Inoue will make nothing off you watching off Utorrent on a Sunday morning.

You support the sport more than I do though.

4 minutes ago, Tttt said:

Doubt you'll find anyone slating Brook, easy to say its a no lose situation for him but getting knocked unconscious is a little bit of a loss. Its embarrassing for every decent MW out there, and also for team GGG. 

I'm slating Brook after him delivering probably the best boxing moment of 2014. He looked like he had the tools to rule arguably the toughest division in the sport.

Chylamidia Kid said earlier that he doesn't think that Brook has the heart, it's looks as though he got it right.

I'm slating Brook after him delivering probably the best boxing moment of 2014. He looked like he had the tools to rule arguably the toughest division in the sport.

Chylamidia Kid said earlier that he doesn't think that Brook has the heart, it's looks as though he got it right.

The most stunning post ever. Genuinely.

You're at it.

Nobody wants to fight ggg and a credible undefeated world champion agrees to take him on and he's getting stick for agreeing to it ? Wow . Fair enough brooks been fighting at ww but it's been mentioned about him moving up. Will be a great fight !

Edited by Disco30