Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Was away for the weekend and have just watched it. Thought Joshua won by 4. Although he was a champion in his own right, the view of Parker being the underdog meant he'd have to rip the other titles from Joshua and did nowhere near enough to do so. 

He was at his best in the middle rounds when he stepped up a bit but fair play to Joshua on getting the job done. 

He did a fairly similar job on Parker that hughie did, probably not as well but got the decision. 

The povetkin stoppage of price was brutal. Entertaining fight tho.

WBC SM Champ Gilberto Ramirez rumoured to be defending against Rocky Fielding. 
Yes, I know, really.

Build his stock in the UK ahead of fighting the super series winner?

What's everyones thoughts on Lomachenko v Linares?
Can't see past Loma personally.......even though I like and rate Linares.

Loma, probably by late stoppage. Interesting to see how he handles the move up and I do rate Linares but I rate Loma a lot higher.

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Loma, probably by late stoppage. Interesting to see how he handles the move up and I do rate Linares but I rate Loma a lot higher.

That's how I see it TBH. LW Division is pretty stacked with Garcia, Beltran & Easter Jr but can see him stepping up a weight to fight Crawford if he handles LW as well as he did with the step from FW to SFW

That's how I see it TBH. LW Division is pretty stacked with Garcia, Beltran & Easter Jr but can see him stepping up a weight to fight Crawford if he handles LW as well as he did with the step from FW to SFW

Crawford fights at 147 now, after cleaning out 140.