Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

6 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:

The dreaded split decision draw would certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons again. Think Frampton has enough to beat Warrington but could see an upset here.

Chisora vs Whyte is just two heavy fat men panelling each other.

Need to give Chisora his dues.  Looked in fantastic shape at the weigh in.

First Black Friday I’ve stayed in for years, delighted I did as I’d be hanging out my arse this morning. Instead, I’m and ready to go now buzzing. Getting picked up in 15 minutes, going for a breakfast then getting the train at 9 to Manchester.

Genuinely exciting all British world title fight. Still can’t split the two of them, although if I had to choose, I’d lean slightly towards Frampton.

Also, it’s my birthday, good day all round I think.

31 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

First Black Friday I’ve stayed in for years, delighted I did as I’d be hanging out my arse this morning. Instead, I’m and ready to go now buzzing. Getting picked up in 15 minutes, going for a breakfast then getting the train at 9 to Manchester.

Genuinely exciting all British world title fight. Still can’t split the two of them, although if I had to choose, I’d lean slightly towards Frampton.

Enjoy, it's Frampton for me too.

Very jealous now it’s here tbh. Should be a brilliant fight, will Frampton have too much for Warrington or will Warrington outwork him? I genuinely like both of them so don’t mind who wins. And you get a night out (presumably) in Manchester which will be good. And it’s your birthday - happy birthday!
Just think, while you’re at this...there’s folk that have paid cash money to be at Whyte Chisora 2...

Think Murray's on the downward slide, why I switched over.

Was just about to post that I hope this is Murray’s last fight. N’Dam throwing more and while Murray doesn’t look hurt, he’s not offering a great deal and probably going to lose on points if this stays as is