The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2016-2017

glensmad

Your hilarious, you see things different from everyone else every week, just because the ref decided to speak to hoggy doesnt mean your management team werent acting like a pair if bawbags, do you think the ref got everything right yesterday? Probably not so your response of well the ref spoke to your manager and not ours is alot of s****

I made no comment on our management. But we're all entitled to our opinions, and we all see games from our own perspective. I'm willing to admit that I'm biased towards my own team, and there would be no point in being a supporter of any team if you weren't biased, so I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. I call it as I see it as a supporter each week, and if opposition supporters disagree, well that's not surprising or something that bothers me. All that matters at the end of the day is the result.

Good luck to Kilsyth for the rest of the season, the committee guys I was chatting to yesterday were all good fun and represented their club well. I hope you go on to win the league, and at least then we can say we didn't lose to the champions and actually beat them on away goals. [emoji56]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I made no comment on our management. But we're all entitled to our opinions, and we all see games from our own perspective. I'm willing to admit that I'm biased towards my own team, and there would be no point in being a supporter of any team if you weren't biased, so I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. I call it as I see it as a supporter each week, and if opposition supporters disagree, well that's not surprising or something that bothers me. All that matters at the end of the day is the result.

Good luck to Kilsyth for the rest of the season, the committee guys I was chatting to yesterday were all good fun and represented their club well. I hope you go on to win the league, and at least then we can say we didn't lose to the champions and actually beat them on away goals. emoji56.png

Your right well said

Yes, I read what you said. And I repeat your manager was the only person in either dugout that the referee deemed to have overstepped the mark. There is no need to say anything else.

The reason he spoke to our dugout yesterday is because for about the fourth time in a row he stopped play for fouls against us when the play had went on and we had a clear advantage , that's why our bench were hopping mad , kilsyth best team first half , hampered by injuries , glens better team 2nd half , draw fair result imo , move on to scottish v bonnyrigg next week .

The reason he spoke to our dugout yesterday is because for about the fourth time in a row he stopped play for fouls against us when the play had went on and we had a clear advantage , that's why our bench were hopping mad , kilsyth best team first half , hampered by injuries , glens better team 2nd half , draw fair result imo , move on to scottish v bonnyrigg next week .

Hard to disagree with any of that.

Watched the highlights, aswell as the the managers which has been mentioned, love how after every tackle the glencairn players like surrounding the ref shoutin and screaming trying to get players sent off, well done lads, doing yourselves proud

19 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Watched the highlights, aswell as the the managers which has been mentioned, love how after every tackle the glencairn players like surrounding the ref shoutin and screaming trying to get players sent off, well done lads, doing yourselves proud

Gang like mentality!!

It all filters from the management on the sidelines! Seen it yesterday clear as mud and seen it every time I've been along at the celcius before!! 

Shocking behaviour!!!!

Seriously, give yourselves peace. We had one player booked yesterday, Kilsyth had three, and one of them should have been a red in my opinion. Your manager was spoken to by the referee, ours wasn't. You didn't win the game, neither did we. Time to move on.

17 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Seriously, give yourselves peace. We had one player booked yesterday, Kilsyth had three, and one of them should have been a red in my opinion. Your manager was spoken to by the referee, ours wasn't. You didn't win the game, neither did we. Time to move on.

Still need to get that gang you call coaches in line. Wee bit of professionalism and respect for the opposition is not much to ask for!! 

Archived