Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Of course they would but you already know this.

Just checking that if we sign either of them they both won’t become absolutely shite overnight.

And I definitely never thought Moussa was the signing of the summer. Wasn’t that Scougall?

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

And I definitely never thought Moussa was the signing of the summer. Wasn’t that Scougall?

You’re probably right,Scougall has scored the same from open play as Moussa,despite playing less games,and playing wide right or left in all but a handful,thanks for the heads up

5 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

And he might be away too! The four others were real ballers though,

Keep forgetting hes not extended yet, tbh.

Properly feels like the end of an era now, I know a couple still remain but the "heart" of the Cup team will leave with Millar and MacLean.

13 hours ago, Fifespud said:

So, just out of curiosity would MOH or Swanson be good signings for any bottom 6 side?

Really depends. MOH and Swanson have been great for us, but MOH was a dud at Rangers, Swanson fell out of the team at Peterborough, Hearts and Hibs. So no guarantees they would be a success at every club. It might be as much to do with Tommy as anything else.

thistle need to at least  win 4 and draw to equal our points tally. (they’d need to overturn a 16 goal difference deficit too) 

County need to win 4 to equal us (and overturn a 14 goal deficit) 

Dundee need to at least win 2 and draw 2 (and overturn a 7 goal deficit) 

Hamilton need to do the same with a 2 goal deficit. 

If all that happens and we lose all of our games, we’ll finish bottom. I think it’s impossible for all 4 teams to get enough points because they all have to play each other. I think it’s possible for us to finish 11th but again it’s exceptionally unlikely. 

I think we're mathematically safe – Dundee and Hamilton can't win two if Thistle or County win four. Will be interesting to see what Tommy does with team selections now – not just in terms of blooding younger players, but will be an indication of who he's keeping on.

42 minutes ago, The Woolshed said:

Anymore on Murray? I’d be making him priority for signing up.

Radio silence. Sort of wonder if the rumour if him to Hearts was just a case of someone hearing they were after a Saints player and assuming it was him. 

Personally wouldn't be shocked to see Aberdeen make a move for him. 

Totally agree he should be the priority though, pretty more impossible to replace with our money.