Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

If Macca gets a Fifa TOTW I might w**k myself to death.

_70913333_8922358.jpg.fc28c773c60c6ee6c4b580ef85f31847.jpg

Surely, surely he will. They gave Schalk one for his hattrick!!

Very classy way to finish your era at a club, one rarely, if ever equalled. Respect to Macca and the rest of you c*nters. I’ve had to give up all hope of finishing above you yet again - but next season....... lol

15 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

IMG_20180505_203503.jpg

See that, right there ^

That needs to be inscribed on the wall between the Ormond and Main Stand outside the ground. Underneath a picture/ mural of the pile up at Ibrox after the equaliser.

Other than inside the Main Stand, McDiarmid has no real signs of memories, pictures or anything for fans to identify the history of the club with.

I know cheese pedallers like Celtic and Rangers over do it with quotes everywhere to play up to the masses, 'more than a pish' type thing over every urinal, but I think we need a few quotes/ pictures and mementoes around McD.

Big fan of the idea of a mural featuring MacLean and this squad on a wall at the stadium.

I reckon he's scored against every Premiership side he's faced whilst at Saints. A man for every occasion.

A big f**k off painting of Macca pointing and halfway through calling someone a "fucking p***k" to be painted on the back of the Ormond pls, to welcome all fans to the ground

I think it might have been Radford who mentioned it in the match thread, but let's not forget just how good some of our away results have been this season:

Kilmarnock 1 Saints 2   Last minute wonder goal by MOH, first game of the season

Celtic 1 Saints 1   Two teams with 100% records go head to head and we stand upto them

Rangers 1 Saints 3   Brilliant destruction of them after falling behind early

Hibs 1 Saints 2   Late goal by Hibs with Saints then winning last minute, great scenes

Celtic 0 Saints 0   Solid defensive performance when we were struggling for form

Dundee 0 Saints 4 (four)    They were lucky to get nil

Motherwell 1 Saints 5    Macca farewell hatrick

Sadly the home form hasn't matched this. I can't think of a really entertaining game or outstanding result at McDiarmid. Hopefully we can keep the away form going next season and turn round the home performances.