Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He'll gain about five stone and still be a scrawny wee c**t. Absolute scenes if he comes back built like a tank and willing to nail c***s. 

How does he take the abuse you're bound to give him from the front row of the east stand Random?

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

How does he take the abuse you're bound to give him from the front row of the east stand Random?

I don't abuse him. Ando gives him enough of a cunting that I'd feel adding to it would be unnecessary. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

As quite a few of the signings suggest, spending money doesn't equal success. 

Also... the signing rumours have certainly dried up!

Give it 2 weeks once folk start coming back from holidays, that's when the stars will come flocking to McD.

I have to confess I was also under the impression we paid money for John Sutton. About £15,000 I seem to recall. Bargain.

I can't see us signing anyone for a few weeks. Saves paying them to sit on a beach.  

:)

Towards the end of the league cup group stages we should see a bit of activity.

2 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I have to confess I was also under the impression we paid money for John Sutton. About £15,000 I seem to recall. Bargain.

I can't see us signing anyone for a few weeks. Saves paying them to sit on a beach.  

:)

Towards the end of the league cup group stages we should see a bit of activity.

He was out of contract at Motherwell at the end of the season and signed on a PCA  for us 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

The Sun and the Daily Record have us and Motherwell front runners to re-sign Michael O’Halloran. 

In the words of the late great Jean Valjean, bring him home. 

Edited by Kyle

7 hours ago, Stelling said:

Welcome everyone to the 2018 instalment of Tommy Wright's Transfer Bingo. I wonder how long until we hear about the inevitable Swanson enquiry.

Has there been any update on those plans to hire a head scout? A summer of MOH cock-teasing only for him to go and sign for Motherwell does not fill me with excitement.

I wondered if Drey Wright was a "Head of Recruitment" signing, as that's the type of player we'll be hoping they find. Timelines don't really add up to that though. 

Can't see Swanson being remotely interested in moving until Hibs sort of what's happening with their midfield. 

O'Halloran will require a fee. If it's between us and Motherwell, realistically only one club is getting him, as much as we all see sense in spending money on him, the club more than likely won't.