Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

It would appear from the Saints TV interview with Wright that Kane is out injured.

I'd guess Hendry will come in and play upfront on his own. I pity the fools who have paid £30 to go to Celtic Park to watch that.

Edited by Kyle

I thought the wording of "any player playing for Aberdeen" would make it clear what point I was making.

No surprise to see which three posters fell over themselves in excitement to try and prove me wrong though...

10Jx.gif.5bd3ba6c68723b5a0d27f5cd04652676.gif

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I thought the wording of "any player playing for Aberdeen" would make it clear what point I was making.

No surprise to see which three posters fell over themselves in excitement to try and prove me wrong though...

Swing and a miss mate

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Posting a gif of Pinocchio because yo lyin' IMO.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Its will be the usual RandomLie retort after making a rip roaring c**t of himself where he will probably claim he was troliing.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

He beat me to it :lol:

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Swing and a miss mate

Mind that time you didn't follow me around the forum claiming I was obsessed with Aberdeen?

You've made more posts about me today than I've made about Aberdeen all month...

Just now, gannonball said:

Its will be the usual RandomLie retort after making a rip roaring c**t of himself where he will probably claim he was troliing.

Mind that time you hunted down an 11 month old post of mines to try and prove me wrong, by using an article that came out months after I'd made the post?

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Mind that time you didn't follow me around the forum claiming I was obsessed with Aberdeen?

You've made more posts about me today than I've made about Aberdeen all month...

Let me know when it's getting annoying

Just now, Kyle said:

Posting a gif of Pinocchio because yo lyin' IMO.

RandomLie is the new BoredomGuy, all because I dared suggest Celtic fan's racially abused Shay Logan.

A sad day.