Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Let me know when it's getting annoying

You're on ignore so I dont get any notifications. I only pay attention to you when I'm bored.

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its will be the usual RandomLie retort after making a rip roaring c**t of himself where he will probably claim he was troliing.

"any player playing for Aberdeen" in the past 3 decades.

The quote marks identify where he decided he was trolling.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

That's a cool story

Screenshot_20190802-134332_Chrome.thumb.jpg.34800bc098bd97f0613f5d494ac40c68.jpg

Its the truth. Lunch breaks almost over, I'll mention Aberdeen on my break on Monday and see if you can go ten minutes without responding.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mind that time you hunted down an 11 month old post of mines to try and prove me wrong, by using an article that came out months after I'd made the post?

Nope. Here is what you are claiming and my response explaining my error. Another lie I am afraid. Take a leaf out of my book and just admit when you are wrong.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Nope. Here is what you are claiming and my response explaining my error. Another lie I am afraid. Take a leaf out of my book and just admit when you are wrong.

So I'm wrong in saying you quoted an 11 month old post of mine and used an article that came out after to question me?

Edited by RandomGuy.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

So I'm wrong in saying you quoted an 11 month old post of mine and used an article that came out after to question me?

Well thats not really what you said is it? and i also apologised and provided an explanation in the link I provided. But lets not get facts in the way of a good story...

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mind that time you hunted down an 11 month old post of mines 

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

RandomLie is the new BoredomGuy, all because I dared suggest Celtic fan's racially abused Shay Logan.

A sad day.

Well no you claimed that Logan reported this to the authorities which turned out not to be true. I challenged you several times to back this up.  The patterns forming on here would suggest you are a compulsive liar.