Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, Kyle said:

Can't think of any more eh?

No! I did try, I checked Ricky Foster, Barry Robson, Niall Mcginn, Willo Flood but apparently they never won it when with the OF.

In all honesty I will probably continue to think about it.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

No! I did try, I checked Ricky Foster, Barry Robson, Niall Mcginn, Willo Flood but apparently they never won it when with the OF.

In all honesty I will probably continue to think about it.

I thought I had Neil Alexander but don't think he ever had played for yous?

5 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Good news. 

Storey signing for ICT. 

Praise fucking Jesus. He was lingering like a particularly vulgar silent fart. Glad that danger has abated... for now. 

Just now, ali_91 said:

Bit confused here, when did Stevie May or Steven Maclean win a Scottish Cup while playing for Aberdeen? 

Gary McDonald has managed to end your avatar embargo. Unexpected but delightful. What a day for Gary. 

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

Scottish cup winner Casper to you.

5 minutes ago, The Marly said:
2 hours ago, Kyle said:
and take Gary fucking McDonald with you.

Is that Scottish Cup winner Gary Macdonald?

Is there an echo in here? ;) 

Puffs out cheeks.......

Anyone think we will see Duffy at right back tomorrow and Foster pushed on? We did that before with the competition winner and it worked not too badly as I recall.

Could also play Kennedy up front ala the Rangers home game last season when he was exceptional?

2 hours ago, Costanza said:

Puffs out cheeks.......

Anyone think we will see Duffy at right back tomorrow and Foster pushed on? We did that before with the competition winner and it worked not too badly as I recall.

Could also play Kennedy up front ala the Rangers home game last season when he was exceptional?

I think that Foster will be at right back with Kerr and the big Estonian lad in the middle. Don’t think Duffy will start tomorrow. 

I would prefer if he started with Kennedy or O’Hallaran upfront and leave Hendry on the bench for later in the game. Don’t think he is ready to start yet.

i think we will line up with Clark in goal - back four of Foster, Kerr, Vihmann and Tanner.  Five in midfield five of O’Hallaran, Wotherspoon, Davidson, Craig and Swanson with Kennedy upfront.

2 hours ago, Costanza said:

Puffs out cheeks.......

If Duffy starts I see him more as centre back in a back 5. But will Tommy play a back 5. i doubt it, as he said he was going to play compact game. Which sounds more like a 4:2:3:1

33 minutes ago, Saint Paul said:

I think that Foster will be at right back with Kerr and the big Estonian lad in the middle. Don’t think Duffy will start tomorrow. 

I would prefer if he started with Kennedy or O’Hallaran upfront and leave Hendry on the bench for later in the game. Don’t think he is ready to start yet.

i think we will line up with Clark in goal - back four of Foster, Kerr, Vihmann and Tanner.  Five in midfield five of O’Hallaran, Wotherspoon, Davidson, Craig and Swanson with Kennedy upfront.

Think Spoony’s still out injured isn’t he?