Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

20 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Have we ever had a worse result at McD against lower league opposition?  I can’t remember one. 

Probably the worst in my lifetime, in terms of result. Kelty maybe worse because we were already out though. 

26 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Wtaf is this about? I must have missed this on P&B. 🤦 Gutted. 

He filmed himself, smoking a roll up, in st Mirren pyjamas playing football manager with an ear mic to narrate it. He was then banned later on here for being a holocaust denier. He is the poster previously known as wisbit. He can deny it, but most know it to be true. 

8 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Do you think our new neighbours in the caravans are fans? 😂

Macca wandering around now to see if any of them can kick a ball straight as none of his current players can. Wonder if we can get them to re tarmac the car park after they've been training too. 🤔

As for the game, well, I think it is safe to say that if he didn't know already, Macca now realises thst many of his players aren't up for it mentally and ability wise.

I would get Gordon out on loan and bring in a completely now defence. Need some leaders in that side too. 

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He filmed himself, smoking a roll up, in st Mirren pyjamas playing football manager with an ear mic to narrate it. He was then banned later on here for being a holocaust denier. He is the poster previously known as wisbit. He can deny it, but most know it to be true. 

The footage must surely have been preserved in the Gold forum. Point me in the direction please. Sounds like an amusing insight into human behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

NINTCHDBPICT000088702082.jpg

2 minutes ago, Molotov said:

The footage must surely have been preserved in the Gold forum. Point me in the direction please. Sounds like an amusing insight into human behaviour. 

I would welcome this( just for clarity though, it's not a roll up , its Newcastle pj's and its not my mother, its my lover )

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

We’ve got a second leg to turn things around, if we don’t do that on Thursday then we will rightly take back the mantle of Scotland’s laughing stock.

Can you point on the calendar to when St Johnstone’s second legs against Stenhousemuir, Ayr and Stirling will be? That’s some deficit that needs overturned eh?

Major trophies in last 10 years.

Wee  club St. Johnstone 3

Big club Hibernian 1

Out of 10 worst Scottish results in Europe

Hibernian 2 St. Johnstone 0.

Yeah! St. Johnstone heading to their rightful position!

13 minutes ago, Munoz said:

I would welcome this( just for clarity though, it's not a roll up , its Newcastle pj's and its not my mother, its my lover )

Unfortunately as you know, we can’t as you have deleted the video. 

Edited by Rugster

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

Nice edit halfwit.

Yes I made a typo and corrected it. Wow. That’s never happened before. I mean it’s nearly as embarrassing as smoking a roll up in St Mirren pyjamas whilst narrating yourself playing a game of Championship Manager on YouTube. 🤣