Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

Momo Sylla was immense and kind of gets forgotten by Saints fans. Possibly one of the most naturally talented player we have had in the McDiarmid era and at times completely unpredictable. Had he not gone to celtic, he'd be a proper Cult Hero. 

Sylla was my favourite player growing up. My old man sponsored a player back in the day and when we went along to some sort of sponsors evening I just wanted to speak to Sylla rather than the player he’d sponsored. Got a good picture with him that I got framed aged like 8 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

33 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Sylla was my favourite player growing up. My old man sponsored a player back in the day and when we went along to some sort of sponsors evening I just wanted to speak to Sylla rather than the player he’d sponsored. Got a good picture with him that I got framed aged like 8 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

Aye, he was a great player to watch. I mind seeing him just before I moved to Scunthore for a wee bit and then onto Sheffield.... 😉 🤫

Just as an FYI...

I am Macca.

On another note, wonder what Momo is up to these days. Wont have made enough cash to retire, I would like to imagine he is a jolly school janitor, perhaps even a barman in an upmarket cocktail bar. Either way, I hope he is happy.

1 hour ago, PerthSaints said:

Just as an FYI...

I am Macca.

On another note, wonder what Momo is up to these days. Wont have made enough cash to retire, I would like to imagine he is a jolly school janitor, perhaps even a barman in an upmarket cocktail bar. Either way, I hope he is happy.

He convinced Drogba not to sign for Celtic so an all round gid cụnt in my book.

Just now, Broughty said:

Conor McLennan has scored twice in the first half against Preston.

Is it us?

My nan could score 30 goals in those farmer divisions.

22 minutes ago, supersaint44 said:

No contract being offered to Ernaldo Krasniqi. 

Sadly looks like we need another Gk as Sinclair has a double arm break. Looks like months out. Wonder how this will impact his contract status. Will it help us retain him?

Ouch - sounds twice as sore as a standard arm break