Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I believe the stuff in Macron's 2016/17 catalogue goes down in price again next week. The chairman will be counting down the clock ahead of us getting all the gear that Havant & Waterlooville couldn't shift three years ago for a bargain price. 

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Not so sure about this one.

Come on now Tam

5 hours ago, Radford said:

I believe the stuff in Macron's 2016/17 catalogue goes down in price again next week. The chairman will be counting down the clock ahead of us getting all the gear that Havant & Waterlooville couldn't shift three years ago for a bargain price. 

This is how it's done!

On 07/07/2020 at 21:14, Widge said:

So if I’ve read the terms and FAQs correctly on the saints website, any game shown on Sky wont be available to saints TV and presumably not available to those who’ve bought a season ticket? Doesn’t bother me, I’ll find a stream, unless others have read it differently.

On 07/07/2020 at 21:22, capt_oats said:

I've not read Saints terms & FAQs but I did read the SPFL rules earlier and home games on Sky should be available to ST holders.

Around page 101 here.

On 07/07/2020 at 21:35, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20200707-160203_Chrome.thumb.jpg.705bef6e4278bbc44923116c8c86feb8.jpg

On 07/07/2020 at 21:37, capt_oats said:

That's pretty fucking explicit then.

Weird.

On 07/07/2020 at 22:01, Widge said:

Maybe it just means that you’ll get Sky coverage as part of it, I dunno, but given the first saints home match is on Sky you’re probably into people moaning. Like I say I don’t have Sky and will just find a stream, but it’s not ideal.

Theyve now changed the FAQs...

Screenshot_20200709-071828_Chrome.jpg.e2aa396dd41c596ad6a34f8e8abf8fc4.jpg

12 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Don't win anything by having the kits out first. 

What you make or TW saying his best ever signing was Spoony? Presume you agree... 😬😂

How would I agree or disagree? If tommy says it’s spoony then it’s spoony 

Theyve now changed the FAQs...
Screenshot_20200709-071828_Chrome.jpg.e2aa396dd41c596ad6a34f8e8abf8fc4.jpg

Email today explicitly says that home SKY games included.

Still finding out if there will be a PPV for the home SKY games and whats happening for away games.

We're rumoured to be interested in Blair Alston, I'm presuming that since he's went from the Saints, to Accies, and he's moving down again that he wasn't upto the Premier, but what type of midfielder was he? 

7 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

We're rumoured to be interested in Blair Alston, I'm presuming that since he's went from the Saints, to Accies, and he's moving down again that he wasn't upto the Premier, but what type of midfielder was he? 

A scorer of the occasional class goal who didn't particularly excel as a midfielder at this level, but was good for Falkirk in the championship and no reason why he wouldn't be a good signing for you.