Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its easy to lose track considering youd have no idea we were selling season tickets, nobody is being signed and the strip for next season hasn't been revealed yet.

Pretty much a normal pre season for us then 😂

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Pretty much a normal pre season for us then 😂

Aye.

And then Steve Brown goes into the media to blame a lack of season ticket sales for a lack of transfer business.

Its great fun, it really is.

On a more chill serious note, I think this is our two "depth charts" this season.

3-4-3

Spoiler

ELEVEN1594623533536.thumb.png.197a06a7d5efec3c479132c9bcbc5ae2.png

4-4-2

Spoiler

ELEVEN1594623733650.thumb.png.a579a21e81b5f470ca7265d9b1db6ca5.png

Makes you feel better when you write it down and look at it tbh, especially if we could add a couple of midfielders and at a push another defender.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

On a more chill serious note, I think this is our two "depth charts" this season.

3-4-3

Reveal hidden contents

ELEVEN1594623533536.thumb.png.197a06a7d5efec3c479132c9bcbc5ae2.png

4-4-2

Reveal hidden contents

ELEVEN1594623733650.thumb.png.a579a21e81b5f470ca7265d9b1db6ca5.png

Makes you feel better when you write it down and look at it tbh, especially if we could add a couple of midfielders and at a push another defender.

Has there been any speculation on the future of McCann? Player I’ve always been impressed with.

39 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m not quite following you. You not rate him? 

He's probably taking issue with you claiming you "always rated him", considering 12 months ago you likely had no idea who he was.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's probably taking issue with you claiming you "always rated him", considering 12 months ago you likely had no idea who he was.

I see. If that’s the reason then it’s reaching a little.

I said I’d always been impressed with McCann, which is based on the games I’ve seen of him. Should I add a caveat every time I praise a player.

”I’ve always been impressed by McCann any time I’ve seen him. Please note: while I’ve been impressed by McCann on the occasions I’ve seen him, he may or may not have been rubbish prior to this.”

Just now, AJF said:

I see. If that’s the reason then it’s reaching a little.

I said I’d always been impressed with McCann, which is based on the games I’ve seen of him. Should I add a caveat every time I praise a player.

”I’ve always been impressed by McCann any time I’ve seen him. Please note: while I’ve been impressed by McCann on the occasions I’ve seen him, he may or may not have been rubbish prior to this.”

Tam is Tam.

There's been no rumours about McCann leaving that I've seen. He's contracted until 2023 and the club would probably aim to break our transfer record (£1.75m) if/when he goes, so it maybe scares some clubs off considering last season was his first in the top flight.

I don't expect him to see the end of that contract, but id also be surprised if he moved on this Summer.

I never had a season ticket so never renewed this season, but I know an old boy who did.

He doesn't have Saints TV.

Does anyone know how its going to work for him to watch matches in terms of signing in to Saints TV to watch home games? I can't find any information on it.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I never had a season ticket so never renewed this season, but I know an old boy who did.

Does anyone know how its going to work for him to watch matches in terms of signing in to Saints TV to watch home games? I can't find any information on it.

You get a code, you can use it on any device that connects to the internet. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'll use your ST barcode I believe. 

Just now, tree house tam said:

You get a code, you can use it on any device that connects to the internet. 

Do you get that emailed to you?

I don't even think he has an email tbh, his daughter renewed his season ticket over the phone.

2 minutes ago, Radford said:

You'll use your ST barcode I believe. 

Perfect.

Just need to find out where you use it now, when you try to log in it still asks for username and password rather than the season ticket code.

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tam is Tam.

There's been no rumor's about McCann leaving that I've seen. He's contracted until 2023 and the club would probably aim to break our transfer record (£1.75m) if/when he goes, so it maybe scares some clubs off considering last season was his first in the top flight.

I don't expect him to see the end of that contract, but id also be surprised if he moved on this Summer.

i don't expect him to see the end of August 2020 with us !

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Perfect.

Just need to find out where you use it now, when you try to log in it still asks for username and password rather than the season ticket code.

Random just buy a season ticket you tight wad and  do not bother all the older generation for a way to watch Saints TV. 

1 minute ago, Center half said:

i don't expect him to see the end of August 2020 with us !

Suppose it might depend on the English market, zero idea how that will end up being this year. The success of the likes of McLean and McGinn might encourage folk to try and get players like McCann now, before they attract attention further up the ladder.

I'd be gutted if we let him leave for less than Davidson went for, and that should also include a hefty sell on clause.

Just now, Center half said:

Random just buy a season ticket you tight wad and  do not bother all the older generation for a way to watch Saints TV. 

I've had Saints TV since it was released, and I'm verging on getting a season ticket this season too.

I'd just feel bad if he bought a season ticket then missed a chunk of matches, as its not the easiest for him to find out how it all works.

I've had Saints TV since it was released, and I'm verging on getting a season ticket this season too.
I'd just feel bad if he bought a season ticket then missed a chunk of matches, as its not the easiest for him to find out how it all works.

Invite the old boy to your house to watch it.