Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4th choice centre back on a 1 year deal  at one club or likely a regular at another for 2 years. No brainer, especially during a pandemic. 

Can’t say it’s a devastating blow. The signing made sense but it’s not a huge priority as long as all of our current centre backs are fit. 

15 minutes ago, Radford said:

Tremendous statement of intent from Dundee, having heard the wage they are offering him compared to Saints. They clearly aren't intending on hanging around for long in the Championship. 

Good luck to them. 

Not going to end as well if they fail to go up though.

Wasn't sure on another central defender earlier. Also unaware of how good he is if I'm honest to say whether it's a loss or not!

Tremendous statement of intent from Dundee, having heard the wage they are offering him compared to Saints. They clearly aren't intending on hanging around for long in the Championship. 
No, they're clearly intent on Admin 3.

58 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Are we the diddies? 

1BC57759-E402-4B3D-B2E9-849B8194FC4F.jpeg

Dundee fans are reduced to gloating about signing a player we wanted as a 4th choice. I dont think we're the diddies here.

So are we actually looking for another centre back at all? I guess we'll find out come the close of the window. 
Always had faith in Wallace Duffy anyway. 
Ashcroft had been training with us for nearly 3 weeks. Suggests that CD is intent on getting another centre half in especially if will be playing 3 Central defenders this season.

3 minutes ago, Johnstoun said:

I for one would be delighted if he powers the Dee to the title. Tayside's teams belong at the top table, and it would be hilarious if they kept Hearts doon.

See, this is the right attitude. f**k the Hertz.