Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

20 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Will the final be on overseas season ticket stream? 

Two ways of watching Sunday's final: Game is only live on

in the UK: https://premiersports.com If you are abroad, game is live with

on Saints TV, through an international subscription: https://tv.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk

17 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Local professional football clubs are an important and historical part of any town or city and should be recognised as such by their councils IMO.

Spot on. They put a lot back into the community too through their trusts etc... so should be highly valued by local councils. Hasn't always felt like that with P&K Council but this is a step in the right direction.

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

My boy Adebayo doing 'hings in the English Championship 👀

You just know one year for your birthday you're going to receive a Wagner style birthday video clip from Adebayo. 

"I hear you're my number 1 fan... Happy birthday from me and have a great day" 😂

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

You just know one year for your birthday you're going to receive a Wagner style birthday video clip from Adebayo. 

"I hear you're my number 1 fan... Happy birthday from me and have a great day" 😂

It's my birthday today 👀

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

The state of that grammar:

Untitled.png

They need to rein that shite in.  It's the kind of cheesy pish we slag other teams for, and rightly so.

Lets be honest, in a year's time at home to Hamilton Accies it'll be back to just the usual 2000 Saints fans that turn up whilst no one else gives a f**k.

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Lets be honest, in a year's time at home to Hamilton Accies it'll be back to just the usual 2000 Saints fans that turn up whilst no one else gives a f**k.

What's the harm in trying then?

Club have been brilliant over the past week, and Eric Nicholson for that matter.

6 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I'm talking about that particular 'advert'

Yeah, I'm not sure what the harm is in it.

It either works or it doesn't, and I'd be surprised if put folk off supporting the club, so what's the harm?

Our social media fanbase lap up the "Saints v the world/Underestimated since 1884" stuff. Youd be surprised how far that tweet will go.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the harm is in it.
It either works or it doesn't, and I'd be surprised if put folk off supporting the club, so what's the harm?
Our social media fanbase lap up the "Saints v the world/Underestimated since 1884" stuff. Youd be surprised how far that tweet will go.
Totally agree. It's exactly what the club SHOULD be doing this week.