Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I understand it perfectly fine. You've even wrote it yourself, you were in qualifiers when you were ragdolled. Hence, you never qualified.

Simple. Steady. Facts.

Going out on away goals = ragdolled :lol:

Maybe one day we'll see if Dundee can win a tie in a European Qualifier again. Although considering they almost killed themselves in their attempts last time, i wouldnt bet on it.

Going out on away goals = ragdolled :lol:

Maybe one day we'll see if Dundee can win a tie in a European Qualifier again. Although considering they almost killed themselves in their attempts last time, i wouldnt bet on it.

I think you will find we actually qualified, neebs.

Unlux. x.

I think you will find we actually qualified, neebs.

Unlux. x.

Yeah, but that was so long ago the tournament you qualified for no longer exists.

Yeah, but that was so long ago the tournament you qualified for no longer exists.

Precisely. As I said earlier, we've nearly died twice, close to the third tier of Scottish football and have had Barry Smith and Alan Kernaghan in charge since then.

Yet we are still the last team in Tayside to grace the European stage.

What an absolutely harrowing effort it is from everyone involved outside of Dens Park.

Harrowing.

Precisely. As I said earlier, we've nearly died twice, close to the third tier of Scottish football and have had Barry Smith and Alan Kernaghan in charge since then.

Yet we are still the last team in Tayside to grace the European stage.

What an absolutely harrowing effort it is from everyone involved outside of Dens Park.

Harrowing.

I hate you. Not as much as Minsk though.

Fucking Minsk.

Armenian farmers are c***s.

Im pretty meh about Alashkert, we had one bad game and thats all it takes in tournament football.

Minsk though. Minsk will annoy me until the end of time.

Dundee fans doing a great job showing how not bothered they are about Saints.

I just find the whole "player from a top, top European club" stuff and subsequent failure for that to materialise despite his dad and agent targeting St Johnstone for his next move hilarious.

Not funny enough to go back however many months it was to find the posts where I (and a few others) originally called bullshit on it but still quite amusing.