Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Oh, okay.

Dundee play Brechin next weekend, it's based in Europe. Therefor; Dundee are in Europe.

Hurrah.

Minter.

Why do people cry about Scotland failing to Qualify for major tournaments considering we're always in the qualifiers?

This is of course, a completely different thing.

Why aren't Dundee playing in Europa League Qualifiers?

Oh aye, because they've not qualified for European football.

I just find the whole "player from a top, top European club" stuff and subsequent failure for that to materialise despite his dad and agent targeting St Johnstone for his next move hilarious.

Not funny enough to go back however many months it was to find the posts where I (and a few others) originally called bullshit on it but still quite amusing.

K m8.

Oh, we just change the meaning of 'qualifiers' for national football. I hadn't realised this.

If you're not actually looking for bites then this is quite worrying.

St Johnstone have played European football in recent years, Aberdeen/Celtic/Hibs and Hearts will all be playing European football in the up coming months.

It's really not something you should be getting all bothered about

Im pretty meh about Alashkert, we had one bad game and thats all it takes in tournament football.

Minsk though. Minsk will annoy me until the end of time.

My hatred of them is so bad I was actively cheering every goal against Belarus in the qualifiers.