Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Lawside and St Mary's ftw. St John's was considered the 'posh' equivalent when I went to Lawside. There were a few names passed around about it that have became less socially acceptable these days.

Lawside and Kirkton.

That combo is why I'm hard as f**k.

Thank you

I was alluding to the 'pape' part and the fact you're an open Catholic (not in the priest bummed sense, I hope).

It's went right over your head and I feel silly having to explain it.

Apologies to all.

I was alluding to the 'pape' part and the fact you're an open Catholic (not in the priest bummed sense, I hope).

It's went right over your head and I feel silly having to explain it.

Apologies to all.

Na I got the reference. Was just offended at the lochee implication tbh.

I'm a cafflick but I didn't think it was common knowledge and I don't get too hung up about any c***s opinion on religion - it certainly has f**k all to do with football.

'Played' is stretching it a bit for Dobbie in the EPL. He must have touched the ball about 4 times in his whole time there.

He has made 9 EPL appearances. He has also played a vital role in the Championship play-off final on more than one occasion. He is one of the most naturally gifted finishers I've seen in the flesh. Peaso can stick that in his pipe and smoke it (although I have fond memories of that man as well).

Forgot Peaso played in the epl and championship , you're a fountain of knowledge!

You actually took that post seriously?

Fucking hell.