Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

That's mental from Caixinha. Obviously it's highly unlikely but what if O'Halloran continues his current goalscoring form and has 15 goals by January, while (more realistically) Rangers continue to struggle to break teams down and sit fourth behind St Johnstone? Chances are he'd be getting sacked at that point anyway, but ignoring the chance to bring O'Halloran back in in that scenario would surely confirm the need to sack him.

The problem is apparently O'Hallorans attitude.

Hard to understand his lack of motivation to play for Rangers, when the tweet about his signing for them had nigh on 100 comments insulting him for being a Celtic fan, some of them utterly vile, followed by abuse from the stands by Rangers supporters in every game he played.

He should never have gone to that cesspit.

Serious lack of class from The Rangers 2012 as per usual. 
O'Halloran is a player, evidenced by his start to the season. He's not Girls Don't Like Boys Girls Like Simon Murray, but he's good. 

On a side note Girls and boys started playing on my iPhone recently.

I can never unhear the Simon Murray chant now you dicks.

This post may sound(or read) out of order, but why can't I take to the guy who's doing the St Johnstone youtube stuff.  Not Ross and his interviews, the other guy. Just droll as f**k stuff that i turn off after 15 seconds.  Frustrating because i like most folk talking about saints, good or bad.

Any idea how Murray is? Gutted he's out injured again. [emoji31]

TW said after the game that he'd regained consciousness as he was leaving the pitch, had lost a few teeth and they were hopeful he'd be out of hospital tonight. Not sure if there's been any updates since.

What a start to the season. And just think - jewel number three will be in place next time saints take the field.

Hope Wotherspoon keeps up his form. He's looked good, especially the Partick game when he dropped a bit deeper. The new Millar....?

What a start to the season. And just think - jewel number three will be in place next time saints take the field.

Swanson, Scougall and O'Halloran.

Glorious.

Was just thinking about the chances of Swanson returning when I noticed on sportscene he wasn't in the Hibs team again.
Is he injured?

He was injured aye, he won't be getting a third chance regardless.

Still have this feeling we'll be signing someone. I maybe wrong, but I'm fairly sure we usually make some form of Deadline Day move, although it's maybe January that I'm thinking of, or maybe I'm incorrect altogether.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was injured aye, he won't be getting a third chance regardless.

Still have this feeling we'll be signing someone. I maybe wrong, but I'm fairly sure we usually make some form of Deadline Day move, although it's maybe January that I'm thinking of, or maybe I'm incorrect altogether.

Great post m8. :lol: 

Great post m8. [emoji38] 

Aye, reread it and it's got a touch of the "could be win for either side, but could end a draw" type post I usually mock folk for.

Anyway, you're one of these ITK fuckers, this "third jewel" still a thing?