Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

23 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

His goal record since his loan period at Hearts has been pathetic. He makes our strike force look like goal machines!!

His goal record at Hearts was pathetic

Journalists "not expecting" anything from Saints today, and not even any rumours worth thinking about.

Won't stop me staying up until midnight though. Sign Someone Tommy, for me.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Journalists "not expecting" anything from Saints today, and not even any rumours worth thinking about.

Won't stop me staying up until midnight though. Sign Someone Tommy, for me.

TW be like...

giphy.gif

Might be Michael N'Goo actually. Can't remember. It's one of those two.

I'm verging on the idea it would be a winger we'd be going for, if it was anyone. Probably more chance of a CM, but Wotherspoon looks twice the player central, and Scougall is being wasted out wide. Leaves us with MOH, Alston and Thomson.

Only one would likely be Millar and it doesn't sound like there's any interest in him.

Another boring fucking deadline day awaits.

Starks park for Miller ???

is anyone ITK enough to confirm if that is us completely done until next year, or are we waiting for the window to close where we can maybe take advantage of some free agents who might not be able to go elsewhere due to other leagues requiring squads and players being registered at certain dates ?

is anyone ITK enough to confirm if that is us completely done until next year, or are we waiting for the window to close where we can maybe take advantage of some free agents who might not be able to go elsewhere due to other leagues requiring squads and players being registered at certain dates ?

I don't think you need to be particularly ITK to realise we're not signing anyone today. I highly doubt any dross still available after the window will be particularly worthwhile either.

Starks park for Miller ???

I doubt he wants to drop to League One, nor do I think Raith will pay his wages, especially if the Morton fans true about him potentially being one of their higher earners.

Millar took a huge wagedrop to stay at Saints when he renewed his contract so wages won't be too much of an issue IMO.

Any idea why it's not a move to Morton that's happening?

Seems the perfect move where he'd get the first team football we all want him having, and it's at a club he hold close. They look like they need a proper central midfielder capable of recycling possession aswell, from the outside anyway.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Any idea why it's not a move to Morton that's happening?

Seems the perfect move where he'd get the first team football we all want him having, and it's at a club he hold close. They look like they need a proper central midfielder capable of recycling possession aswell, from the outside anyway.

Not sure. No specific clubs have been mentioned to me.

I don't think we're going to sign anyone before the deadline. The David N'Gog thing has fallen through. I made that up anyway.

Robert Thomson has confirmed, and has done for about a week, that we won't be signing anyone else. Think it was Kyle who's been badgering him about it.