Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Enough is enough. Which EPL club should we link up with? Thankfully, there are plenty of decent options remaining as Dundee and Hibs have taken two of the shittest ones.

Everton. Right colours, decent, but not one of the arsey big clubs and given they are leaving Goddison, might get some of their blue seats to get rid of the rainbow ones at McDiarmid. 

Stevie May will join #RangersFC. The Scottish club VERY appreciate the profile of #StJohnstone’s striker and I’m told the deal is done and it’s his next destination. #Mercato #SPFL

@cjnovo992 will be delighted with this bu

🤣🤣

4 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Enough is enough. Which EPL club should we link up with? Thankfully, there are plenty of decent options remaining as Dundee and Hibs have taken two of the shittest ones.

Brighton for me. Get some wonderkids from the remote corners of the world up here to learn the art of ‘Levein ball’

2 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

Everton. Right colours, decent, but not one of the arsey big clubs and given they are leaving Goddison, might get some of their blue seats to get rid of the rainbow ones at McDiarmid. 

A quite fantastic suggestion IMO.

Everton already have wee bitches that feed on the crumbs in Sligo Rovers. Imagine having busloads of Nasally voiced rat pussed wee stabby c***s* at McDiarmid? It's a no from me, keep your broken blue seats you manky Scouse c***s.

*Scouse ones, not weegie ones.

25 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Goodison Park makes McDiarmid look in good condition. Not entirely sure handy down seats from Goodison are what we want 🤣

Some of the seats in the Bullens Road stand are wooden but there's still plenty of glorious blue plastic seats. I'd guess Everton will maybe give their season ticket holders the opportunity to claim their old seat when they leave Goodison? If that is a thing, I feel like it is. If they don't though we should definitely be trying to get our hands on those seats. We could get rid of the red and yellow ones once and for all.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Everton already have wee bitches that feed on the crumbs in Sligo Rovers. Imagine having busloads of Nasally voiced rat pussed wee stabby c***s* at McDiarmid? It's a no from me, keep your broken blue seats you manky Scouse c***s.

*Scouse ones, not weegie ones.

Absolutely nailed it Tam. I would bin Saints in a heartbeat if we paired up with those squeaky p***ks.

We should pick a good traditional club with a bit of class, like Newcastle for example. 

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Absolutely nailed it Tam. I would bin Saints in a heartbeat if we paired up with those squeaky p***ks.

We should pick a good traditional club with a bit of class, like Newcastle for example. 

I was just away to greenie that, then you said Newcastle. f**k that, fucking jeanfield looking mother fucking c***s