Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Former star striker Adam Morgan has signed for Sligo Rovers.

So the next time a league of Ireland side decides to ask what standard were at as a club, we can point out he got sent off in an under 21’s match.

Former star striker Adam Morgan has signed for Sligo Rovers.

So the next time a league of Ireland side decides to ask what standard were at as a club, we can point out he got sent off in an under 21’s match.
His highlight for us was smashing in shots from two yards at half time, away to Inverness. Embarrassing to witness.

12 hours ago, Kyle said:

East Fife have made an enquiry about Craig Thomson.

I'll drive him to Methil myself. 

Their fans reckon hes turned down a move because he wants to stay full time. Not sure if he should be rejecting contracts when his expires with us this Summer tbh, unless he truly believes he can still make it here. 

Their fans reckon hes turned down a move because he wants to stay full time. Not sure if he should be rejecting contracts when his expires with us this Summer tbh, unless he truly believes he can still make it here. 

Have you not seen the banter page? He's clearly the next Cristiano Ronaldo, but Tommy Wright just doesn't give youth the chance.

35 minutes ago, deej said:

Have you not seen the banter page? He's clearly the next Cristiano Ronaldo, but Tommy Wright just doesn't give youth the chance.

I can imagine it tbh, can picture everyone mentioning the pace he never uses. 

We'll that's not good. Or what these twats I'm with are saying. I'll side with you and call them all lying gibbering c***s.

I'd imagine the lack of progress will be down to the lack of players going out . Squad pretty hefty with Kane Kerr and McMillan coming back so I'd imagine we are trying to get some out to maybe get another one in. Just guessing but would seem reasonable

4 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Greg Hurst also back after today. Maybe going the man utd way from years ago and fielding all the kids. Clark comrie Gordon Kerr Hurst

I have a feeling this is more than just an opinion. 

I'm not sure how to feel, we'd need to rely in youth eventually, but I'm not convinced it should be them all at the same time.