Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

See the "More to follow..." on the official twitter, is that to do with the Williams signing or more signings? I assume it's more signings. 

A few Fulham fans on Twitter moaning he's not been given a chance down there, same with this young Derby winger. Hard to gauge whether the folk doing that are genuine, or similar to the utter freaks who spent 18 months screaming about George Hunter. 

Greg Hurst away on loan to Forfar.

Williams is joining up with us next week as he's currently injured. Oh dear.

[emoji23][emoji23] couldn’t make that shit up! You just know he’s going to play 3 games and go back down south.

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

My source tells me that we are close to agreeing a loan deal with Ross County for the services of David N'Gog. #DavidNGog #deadlineday

I told you to keep that quiet, The Real Saints.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The Daily Record reporting that the Willock deal is now complete.

2 down, 2 to go (hopefully).

Who is this fourth one? Or is this all an elaborate WUM

14 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I told you to keep that quiet, The Real Saints.

Ah shit. My memory's awful. But don't worry, I won't reveal the Donovan Deekman 2-year deal yet.

Must say, I'm particularly excited about Matty Willock. Don't know much about him, but he looks like the kind of person I want to be seeing in a Saints shirt.

39 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Tommy's talked about 3 definites and one possible. I'm batting for four on that basis.

The possible was the "cm playing abroad" which is Willock surely. Other three were Williams, Willock and McKenzie. McKenzie fallen through so we're after this boy from Derby instead. 

That's what I'd been assuming 

Williams and Willock have signed.

Thomas is looking set to.

Both Wright and McKenzie look set to stay at their clubs for now. That still leaves one more signing based on my maths?

Wouldn’t be adverse to a striker/winger tbh. That’s assuming Willocks a central midfielder.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The possible was the "cm playing abroad" which is Willock surely. Other three were Williams, Willock and McKenzie. McKenzie fallen through so we're after this boy from Derby instead. 

That's what I'd been assuming 

You sure its not just the Wright one has fallen through so we've gone for the Derby lad instead?

Mckenzie more likely to go through in summer than January as if we're going to offer a fee to take him now it'll be peanuts.