Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

18 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Believe we will get a statement today.

If its the news I've heard then things are going to go f**king mental for the next week or so.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

If its the news I've heard then things are going to go f**king mental for the next week or so.

Ah f**k sake. How bad is it going to be? 

7 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Ah f**k sake. How bad is it going to be? 

I think this...

2 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

video high quality GIF

The mantle of the most racist SPFL club has passed from Ross County to St Johnstone.  Nice one lads, anyone planning a boycott?

... is going to look a bit daft as I think he's getting suspended with the intention of him being forced out by it.

2 minutes ago, chips said:

It's no going away quietly is it  

Screenshot_20240808_111054_Chrome.jpg

It's why I'm not using Twitter any time soon, they leech over every mention of us now.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's why I'm not using Twitter any time soon, they leech over every mention of us now.

It's really stirred up some emotions (for/against) on various media platforms, even on tiktok 😫. I just can't see how Saints can come out of this without backlash whatever they choose to do.  

1 minute ago, chips said:

It's really stirred up some emotions (for/against) on various media platforms, even on tiktok 😫. I just can't see how Saints can come out of this without backlash whatever they choose to do.  

I think thats it, whatever the club do there will be a backlash, so lets get it over with and get the racist wee p***k off the books and away from the club now. 

the knuckle draggers will move on to their next target quick enough. 

Darren Grimes is obviously in the “there is definitely a player there” camp!

Time for us to follow our fellow Saints in Germany St Pauli and make St Johnstone the most inclusive welcoming club in Scotland. No matter your nationality, race, sexuality,  gender, religion everyone is welcome as long as you treat your fellow human being with respect and kindness. 
That would be a statement of intent especially with the behaviour of the old firm dragging Scottish football down for years.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Lazy journalism.

They seriously couldn't find a picture of him in a St J shirt?

It's Darren Grimes, not a journalist. A grifter who post whatever misinformation he is fed.