Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

19 minutes ago, Super_J said:

Do we therefore assume he was the free agent referenced once the window shut? (Apologies if it has been confirmed elsewhere as I hadn't picked it up if so).

If not, all mention of another has been swiftly moved on from eh? Not that I'm for signing someone for sake of it.

Have to assume so, he was apparently on trial before deadline day so he was maybe here all of last week, and we'd tried to extend it to include this week aswell. Pure speculation though.

Genuinely cannot see us staying up. Got the same sort of feeling that the Hibs season of a few years back had. Part of me now reckons it’s time for a change with Wright. He’ll always be held in high regard and can go out on a relative high still. Something has to change because it’s been awful for months now.

Only minor saving grace is that we’ve still two games in hand on thistle and county and with county at home in two games time there’s still opportunities. But something has to change and part of me wouldn’t mind that now being Wright, as sad as that is given what he’s done for us.