Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

24 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Not all fans. I do like to see how other football teams are getting on in the league , I hope you don't feel this as an issue .

You can stay G_Man - your stand against homophobia has earned you Saintee points.

26 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Given fact that Midge has aspersions in this field and is coming towards the end of his career,offering him a new one year deal on reduced terms and a media role may be an Idea 

It may well be a viable option, but I'm sure that the club's preferred route would be to ask for more media volunteers and to get rid of Chris Millar as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

I’m almost certainly being whooshed here, but where are you seeing that? 

Screenshot_20180323-203950.thumb.png.330d7b6100139b2d3b241a4588b2687d.png

1 hour ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Given fact that Midge has aspersions in this field and is coming towards the end of his career,offering him a new one year deal on reduced terms and a media role may be an Idea 

Interviews being conducted with the camera focused solely on the interviewers six pack would certainly be different 

9 hours ago, ali_91 said:

I think the only time I've ever posted in Dundee's thread is to call out blatant homophobia. That's not stoking up a rivalry m9. Dundee fans are utterly obsessed with St Johnstone, as can be seen by the Dundee fans constantly slinking about this thread.

:lol:

I think the only time I've ever posted in Dundee's thread is to call out blatant homophobia. That's not stoking up a rivalry m9. Dundee fans are utterly obsessed with St Johnstone, as can be seen by the Dundee fans constantly slinking about this thread.

Thick as f**k, a stroker and a liar.

Nice.

54 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Ali shaking things up just like I knew he would, about time.  Random and myself shall need to up our game if we want to place in worst Saints poster category this year :lol:

I can see this finally being the year I fail to win either award tbh

IMG_7993.thumb.jpg.d3cbf7134d387061519d862ae63a7a7c.jpg

Using 'cock toucher,' as an insult is extremely homophobic. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant it in a different context if you hadn't been an apologist for the homophobe on the Dundee thread earlier in the week. Now bolt.

If you’d followed the thread properly you would have seen that I was amongst the most critical of the post in question, however because I’d quoted the offending post and it was subsequently deleted, my reply was also deleted. If you think the term ‘stroker’ is homophobic, to me that’s says more about the workings of your mind than mine.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

If you’d followed the thread properly you would have seen that I was amongst the most critical of the post in question, however because I’d quoted the offending post and it was subsequently deleted, my reply was also deleted. If you think the term ‘stroker’ is homophobic, to me that’s says more about the workings of your mind than mine.

You were,and good on you for speaking out against it 

3 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

He's a spineless coward, don't expect too much from him.

Lots of negativity from Hibs fans today, another Hibs fan had harsh things to say about fellow Canada debutant Marcus Godinho in the Hearts thread