Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

38 minutes ago, Widge said:

Murray Davidson and Stevie May are the obvious ones.

That's all I could think off straight away too

38 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

May, Davidson, Samson + 1 other?

Samson was in squads but never capped.

35 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Scott Dobie and Craig Beattie would be my other guesses though I'm pretty sure that Beattie picked up more than 1.

Dobie, somehow, got six caps, Beattie got seven.

I've cheated so I'm not naming the four, I'll just smugly shoot down the suggestions of others.

37 minutes ago, Radford said:

Tony Watt will be one?

Please don't tell me Craig Samson has a full cap!

Did John O'Neil win more than one cap?

O'Neil got one cap in 2001

Go out and have a go you all said... Attack them and we'll win cause sitting off them doesn't work. 
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU OPEN UP AGAINST FAR BETTER SIDES

Only a half wit would come back with that. Hardly been out our own half since about the ten minute mark. It’s been basic schoolboy defending.

3 minutes ago, john1962 said:

Only a half wit would come back with that. Hardly been out our own half since about the ten minute mark. It’s been basic schoolboy defending.

Half wit? Only half wits would suggest the best way to play against the old firm is attack. 

The reason in the cup game we had to defend heavily is for the fucking exact reason you're making!! 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Half wit? Only half wits would suggest the best way to play against the old firm is attack. 
The reason in the cup game we had to defend heavily is for the fucking exact reason you're making!! 

It’s a midfield and defence who can’t do basics., who are wandering about lost that are the issue. Players who haven’t been good enough all season that the manger keeps picking. How many other teams have been horsed by Celtic? None, how many sat in their own eighteen yard box for ninety minutes? One, Saints last time.

Tanser, Shaughnessy in particular have been shocking. And not for the first time. The way they are playing Saints would have been thrashed no matter how they approached the game.

Any way who said attack? Do you mean for 90 minutes and go toe to toe? Because I have never said that would work.

Earliest I've ever left a game.

Tanser with possibly one of the worst performances I've seen from a saints full back. Utter powder-puff midfield - barely a tackle amongst them. Callaghan and Wotherspoon should be sitting in and protecting the back line - we we're far to open I thought.