Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Would like to give a shout-out to Gary Henderson who I think is really coming into his own. Seems knowledgable and enthusiastic about the club and I’m feeling extremely connected to Saints as an exile at the moment.

Agree and as I said a few weeks ago when he was taking a tanking on here from a few, give him time and he will do us well. Great asset and slowly growing the media and social media output

14 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Agree and as I said a few weeks ago when he was taking a tanking on here from a few, give him time and he will do us well. Great asset and slowly growing the media and social media output

After that first piece he did he deserved all he got, couple that with the later silence and it looked ominous. If he'd outlayed his plans it would've offset the criticism imo

It's not Jason I'm worried about!

Joe won’t go now either, he might in the summer by all means, but saints won’t let him go since we’d be totally short of centre backs.

We don’t even know who’s deal he’s accepted yet anyway. If he’s decided, you’d have imagined one of the teams would have announced it.

Rangers fan says he’s good with the ball at his feet and can ping a pass, but won’t be winning any midfield battles. Sounds like the type of player we needed, so long as he’s got a battler next to him.

Goss sounds exactly like what we needed based on everyone's comments, can't remember seeing him play before though so a case of waiting and seeing on that one.