Legal Name Fraud

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What actually is this shite? Been seeing the billboard for a few weeks. Looks like some conspiracy muppet is paying for ad space.

I've read the website and the Dundee news link and I'm still nonethewiser. I've got zero time for Youtube pish so won't be watching the videos. Is it just some overly monied conspiracy theorist buying UK wide billboard space?

I'm fairly sure names can't be copywrited so unsure how your name can 'belong' to the crown. Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

Birth certificates belong to the state so the document containing your name isn't yours, but that doesn't mean the name isn't yours.

Edit: the link seems to imply that because birth certificates belong to the crown, your name belongs to the crown, but they don't seem to have given any reason why this would be the case.

Is this not the same thing as that guy who was on video winding up the traffic cops who stopped him?

Its all to do with 'freemen of the land/scottish sovereign' type stuff. They basically argue that they have no second name and dont consent to any law but common law. Stop them and they tell you they arent driving but merely travelling and all that nonsense. It has utterly no basis in law, they continually get laughed out of court.

Thats who I was thinking of. Theres a thread about them on here somewhere, but probably from ages back

Archived