Edinburgh City

On 08/11/2016 at 19:33, Leicesterlichtie said:

Will blow up blobby be heading up to windy Gayfield next month?

"...the future has never been known to me", as someone really infamous said recently online, but yes that is the plan.  Probably on Edinburgh City's Air Force One Jet-bus again.

Edited by Mr Blobby

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

"...the future has never been known to me", as someone really infamous said recently online, but yes that is the plan.  Probably on Edinburgh City's Air Force One Jet-bus again.

Edinburgh City Air Force One Jet Bus to Montrose via Arbroath.jpg

Remember to tie some weights to his feet. Wouldn't want him blowing away to the bell rock & pleasing Berwick the unbeatable. :)

9 minutes ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

Remember to tie some weights to his feet. Wouldn't want him blowing away to the bell rock & pleasing Berwick the unbeatable. :)

Haha. You must have read his Ban the Blobby thread over the weekend. Wonder whatever happened to it? Yes, the plan is to visit all the away grounds this season and see what kind of reception Mr Blobby gets. It's part of the Fan Experience Project but don't tell anyone. http://bradleyprojects.com/

article-2077806-007CD5A11000044C-350_468x286.jpg

Edited by Mr Blobby

Although I would be very sad to see Mr Blobby blow away I have to admit there's a part of me that's finding the thought of him blowing away into the sea all geared up in City gear absolutely hilarious.

Whole ground up at the North Sea end looking over the wall whilst the games going on at Mr Blobby drifting off to Norway. :lol:

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Although I would be very sad to see Mr Blobby blow away I have to admit there's a part of me that's finding the thought of him blowing away into the sea all geared up in City gear absolutely hilarious.

Whole ground up at the North Sea end looking over the wall whilst the games going on at Mr Blobby drifting off to Norway. :lol:

He'd probably get picked up by one of the local fishing boats tucked up safe & sound in a lobster pot.

the plan is to visit all the away grounds this season and see what kind of reception Mr Blobby gets.

This will be the rare occasion when the Ducket and F work together for the greater good. Blobby to be kidnapped and ran over by the speedway tractor at half time.

City Fanzine for Edinburgh City v Annan Athletic. Saturday 12 November at Meadowbank.  The Centrefold. Pages 6 & 7.

Pages 8 & 5 (The continuing story about Bill Hunter's biography and the Player profile page) and Pages 10 & 3 (The Supporters Page and Forfar match reports) are to follow on Thursday.

Go Tell The Spartans FC Page 6 and 7 Year One Issue  Nine Resized for Pie and Bovril.jpg

The Edinburgh City player profiles on Page 5 now come with a detachable glossy Artist's Collecting Card in the printed versions of the home match Fanzines. There will be 12 to collect from now to the end of the season. If the Citizens reach the next stage of the Scottish cup after East Fife and get a home tie: and if they have to contest the Pyramid League 2 play-off final, then there will be two more City fanzines for those games. Meaning two additional Artist's Collecting Cards can be produced.

Here's No. 1. Craig Beattie and Marc Laird.

PicSketch-2016-10-27-21-16-30.jpg

Exciting plans just announced for Edinburgh City's old Meadowbank Stadium. They are asking for the public's views before they go ahead with the planning application next year and you can fill in the survey questionnaire. Personally, I would tone down the gold effect and make it more amber in colour. The birds add a nice touch though. They can stay.

http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/news/article/2193/have_your_say_on_the_new_meadowbank

New Meadowbank Stadium.png

Edited by Mr Blobby