Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

" Discussion for or about Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Hamilton Academical, Heart of Midlothian, Inverness Caley Thistle, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Ross County, Rangers & St.Johnstone"

I'm sure that says Rangers there, must be my eyesight....

Where do we go to discuss sevco bennet ? The diddies really can't makeup their mind who we are these days

Celtic have won the title for the last 5 season, why would you be seething this season in particular if any other team including your own didn't give them a guard of honour?

Probably not seeing as I'm not actually seething about anything and my post was clearly a total wind up.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Probably not seeing as I'm not actually seething about anything and my post was clearly a total wind up.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Rangers fans are always seething about something, that's never disappointing.

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB is today delighted to confirm that Clint Hill has signed for the club on a one year contract.

Hill becomes Mark Warburton’s fifth signing ahead of the 2016/17 SPFL Premiership season.

With Josh Windass, Matt Crooks, Jordan Rossiter and Joey Barton already on board, 37-year-old Hill adds experience to the Light Blues squad having enjoyed a senior career spanning almost two decades in English football.

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB is today delighted to confirm that Clint Hill has signed for the club on a one year contract.

Hill becomes Mark Warburton’s fifth signing ahead of the 2016/17 SPFL Premiership season.

With Josh Windass, Matt Crooks, Jordan Rossiter and Joey Barton already on board, 37-year-old Hill adds experience to the Light Blues squad having enjoyed a senior career spanning almost two decades in English football.

League title almost in the bag already?? :lol:

:lol: Those statements from Motherwell and PT, whiny little bitches.

^ ^ ^ future deleted post ;)

Rangers and their fans better not complain about anything then, not that many see an SPFL conspiracy against their new club. Lets see if Rangers fans can go the entire season and not complain about the fixtures at any time, two away fixtures to Celtic and one home game, traveling up to Dingwall or Inverness during a weekday, fixture backlogs etc.

Lets see if Rangers fans can go the entire season and not complain about the fixtures at any time, two away fixtures to Celtic and one home game

Is that a bad thing?

Here's me thinking Celtic having to go to Ibrox after the split could be beneficial to Rangers at the business end of the season.

Silly me.

Is that a bad thing?

Here's me thinking Celtic having to go to Ibrox after the split could be beneficial to Rangers at the business end of the season.

Silly me.

This is the one season where its not guaranteed Rangers will finish top six. I think Rangers will quite comfortably, but you never really know look what happened to Dundee Utd last season who would have guessed that this time last year? But really the only certainty is that Celtic will win title number 48. Then you come down to Aberdeen and Hearts will finish in the top 6, then the rest is up in the air. 

Just like your 1st attempt ^^^^^

I changed my mind a couple of seconds after posting that that post wasn't what I wanted, a bit of a difference between that and from your backtracking months later to delete up to twenty posts to hide your porkies and your embarrassment in being wrong.

Imagine bitching about deleting posts in a post only to then go on and delete that post

#minter

I've never really understood this charge that you've scuttled back to delete posts from the dim and distant past Tedi.

There's not any truth in it surely, is there?

Imagine bitching about deleting posts in a post only to then go on and delete that post

#minter

The Tedi way would be to deny there ever was a post in the first place. :lol:

I'm quite happy to put my hands up and take responsibility for what I write, something you apparently seem incapable of.

http://m.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14565076.More_football_fans_in_the_dock_after_Scottish_Cup_final_pitch_invasion/

A few more BNBs missing their first adventure to the Premiership following their disgraceful behaviour at the cup final 8)

Nice to see Warbs back. I'm glad he has recovered from the cup final trauma he must have endured.