Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

No he's not. It's being rumoured you are after him but only if he gets a release. Nowhere has it said he wants to join United.

The papers today are saying he has had talks with the utd manager about a deal....I suppose this will rumble on for a wee bit before anything is confirmed.

with esteban alverado likely to take be first choice keeper if he signs it would push bell even further down the order

bell would be a good signing for utd an improvement on the last keeper they had

don't know much about alverado other than he has been labelled a hot head

I think Bell is decent.....yeh he had his f**k up in the play off final......that aside i think he is better than Fudringham......would prob be a good signing for Utd.

not overly impressed so far with the signings barton, crooks, windass and rossiter none of them have experience in the scottish game jury out on all of them until after a few games

warbs should still looking for a couple of players to plug that dodgy defence

Don't worry Solitaire, we'll bring more in.

Looks to be concentrating more on midfield at the Mo but I can't see the defence being ignored.

I think Bell is decent.....yeh he had his f**k up in the play off final......that aside i think he is better than Fudringham......would prob be a good signing for Utd.

Yip, that's exactly what I am.

A Motherwell fan, with common sense and an ability to think for myself and form my opinions.

If sectarianism, violence and cheating is common sense to you, then fair enough.

Any Rangers fans still always accidentally clicking on the championship section or is it just me

Just you ya auld codger.  We whipper-snappers adjust quickly.  Mind you, in my P&B career we've been here more than in the lower leagues.