Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Celtic fans not interested in actual discussion of fitbaw.

Gee. 

One of their fannies has made a shiny new thread for them.  I bet a. they discuss 'us' and b. they can't stay away from here.  Meanwhile, we've signed two new chaps:

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'm not trawling through other threads to find *** posts. Without looking I bet you that it isn't just Hibs fans that have posted in there.

Also why the f**k would a *** post in the Rangers thread after 21/05/16? They'd be laughed right out of there.

Laughed right out of there :lol: we lost a cup final mate . Ask the spoon burners  how many title parties they have seen at Easter road . Bet they all involve Rangers 

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's easy to knock this one on the head.  Just quote the Rangers fans who have posted on the new Hibs thread and I'll apologise.

6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Also why the f**k would a *** post in the Rangers thread after 21/05/16? They'd be laughed right out of there.

17 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Laughed right out of there :lol: we lost a cup final mate . Ask the spoon burners  how many title parties they have seen at Easter road . Bet they all involve Rangers 

You also have to remember we're dealing with semi-literate f**k-wits.  When you respond to posters remember that the standard is about the English Primary 7 level.  For example, the idiot @1320Lichtiedidn't actually mean "why the f**k would a *** post in the Rangers thread"  For normal people this would be nonsensical.  For the grey and green  idiots on here this is normal.

Anyway, they have their new thread so we won't see them.  Time to get the carbolic out and clean the stench away.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Has O'Halloran been playing in your pre-season games?

We've got a winger on trial, but our manager hinted he might not sign him as he's more interested in a "more expensive" option. His history of signing players he trusts suggests it might be MOH.

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We've got a winger on trial, but our manager hinted he might not sign him as he's more interested in a "more expensive" option. His history of signing players he trusts suggests it might be MOH.

Wary that this is a Rangers thread so will be brief but I think you've picked that up wrong. The quote about more expensive options was regarding other areas of the team, i.e if he gets the striker and left back that are maybe his first choices in those positions, then there will be less available for the winger. If he doesn't get that striker or left back then there will be more in the pot for bringing in Dayton.

Wary that this is a Rangers thread so will be brief but I think you've picked that up wrong. The quote about more expensive options was regarding other areas of the team, i.e if he gets the striker and left back that are maybe his first choices in those positions, then there will be less available for the winger. If he doesn't get that striker or left back then there will be more in the pot for bringing in Dayton.

Ah fair enough then

Yes, but most of last season's team have played.

He'll be away if there's an suitable arrangement found.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's easy to knock this one on the head.  Just quote the Rangers fans who have posted on the new Hibs thread and I'll apologise.

Stop crying about it. It's an open forum and posters can post wherever they want. If you really have a problem with that I suggest you contact Div.