Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Donald still bitter about David Murray I see.  What a pointless and predictable article.  What massive insight will the Record come up with next?  Charlie Mulgrew's son gets nervous in car parks?

Now if you are making the case that the Record isn't worth the paper it's printed on, I'd happily agree with you.

My main concern is that I am agreeing with Findlay. I get that a broken clock can be right twice a day, but jinkies.. that's one hell of a broken clock.

On 30/04/2020 at 21:19, Jinky67 said:

Thank you Ligue 1 the last couple of hours have produced some comedy gold.

The best so far is because PSG gave Celtic Edouard and Weah we of course have some sort of special relationship and are working together to influence our various governing bodies. This notion being taken even further that it was indeed not just the clubs but with France being one of the largest Catholic countries in the world ... we’ll you know what comes next 😂 because in the Fatherland sorry..Netherlands they of course put sporting integrity first and cancelled their season.

I love this game 

Purely  FYI.   France is a secular state.

According to a Eurobarometer survey conducted in 2010, 27% of French citizens responded that they "believe there is a God", 27% answered that they "believe there is some sort of spirit or life force", and 40% answered that they "do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force". This makes France one of the most irreligious countries in the world.[6]

Religion in France (September 2019)[1]

Catholicism (41%)
  Atheism (21%)
  Agnosticism (19%)
  Islam (5%)
  Protestantism (2%)
  Eastern Orthodoxy (2%)
  Other Christians (2%)
  Buddhism (1%)
  Jewish (1%)
  Other religions (5%)
  Refusal (1%)

eta    Update.   Rise in number of people claiming to be Christians.  

In 2015 the Eurobarometer, a survey funded by the European Union, found that Christianity was the religion of 54.3% of the French, with Catholicism being the main denomination with 47.8%.[13]

Edited by cyderspaceman

The whole mess should never have gotten as bad as it did, imo egos took over.  Hopefully if this is right then we get it right this time.

@JimWhite

End of an often turbulent relationship as @RangersFC to part company with Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct.

The whole mess should never have gotten as bad as it did, imo egos took over.  Hopefully if this is right then we get it right this time.

@JimWhite
End of an often turbulent relationship as@RangersFC to part company with Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct.
That's about 5 times sevco have parted company with big Mike.

I'm sure he's just given up on the money he's owed and just walked away.

I'm sure Rangers hero Tom English will be all over this.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

That's about 5 times sevco have parted company with big Mike.

I'm sure he's just given up on the money he's owed and just walked away.

I'm sure Rangers hero Tom English will be all over this.

That comes across like adulation for Ashley. I know we've never really gotten along but I always had you down as someone who'd have no time for Ashley and the way he treats people. 

You're right in that we made a complete kunt of it.

12 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

Purely  FYI.   France is a secular state.

Religion in France (September 2019)[1]

Catholicism (41%)
  Atheism (21%)
  Agnosticism (19%)
  Islam (5%)
  Protestantism (2%)
  Eastern Orthodoxy (2%)
  Other Christians (2%)
  Buddhism (1%)
  Jewish (1%)
  Other religions (5%)
  Refusal (1%)

eta    Update.   Rise in number of people claiming to be Christians.  

Wikipedia has much to answer for

FYI my post was more or less a direct quotation from something posted by a Rangers fan elsewhere, I wasn’t claiming this to be fact. 😆

31 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

So this Imo Egos guy, where does he fit in at Sevco ?

A friend of Phil's latest source, Shirebrook Guy?

EXCJxPNWAAIrl-z?format=jpg&name=900x900

Please donate.

Interesting point to note that several people were stating that the clubs were not given sufficient time to read over a 14 page document before the vote.

10 days to go before an EGM and this “dossier” of evidence has not been released for the clubs to look at. The word “dossier” implies a huge scale document, probably spanning tens of pages of evidence and proof.

Surely rangers should give clubs sufficient time to read through this, rather than dumping it on them days before an EGM???

1 hour ago, Public menace said:

10 days to go before an EGM and this “dossier” of evidence has not been released for the clubs to look at. The word “dossier” implies a huge scale document, probably spanning tens of pages of evidence and proof

They’ve padded it out with a counter claim to every decision that went against them and the ‘points it cost them’.

On 01/05/2020 at 19:43, rainbowrising said:

So we have gone from corruption and demands for resignation as well as a Dundee-Celtic secret pact at the very top of the SPFL to 'a lack of fair play' tonight.

Next week... we didnae like the result like, by the way, that's aw.

We are sliding from Watergate and the secret bombing of Cambodia to am tellin' ma da' on you.

I have to review this again. We are now at 'unfair play'.  From DEFCON 1 to pub argument in a week. 

I have to review this again. We are now at 'unfair play'.  From DEFCON 1 to pub argument in a week. 
There could yet be a "we are not presenting our dossier of evidence, because there's no point" moment.

Today's press running with what is basically give celtic the title or we'll find a way to strip some of yours.

They really are throwing everything they've got at getting celtic the title, I've never seen pressure like this being applied so one sided before.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Today's press running with what is basically give celtic the title or we'll find a way to strip some of yours.

They really are throwing everything they've got at getting celtic the title, I've never seen pressure like this being applied so one sided before.

Tom English is on your side, so not one sided.