Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

RANGERS & Castore are delighted to confirm the new Ibrox Retail Store will officially open on 1st August 2020, which will be operated by Castore as the clubs official retail partner.

The new Rangers Ibrox Retail Store will be complimented with a number of other key retail sites in Glasgow and further afield, now identified by Castore and Rangers and close to agreement. The Ibrox Retail Store will undergo a £250,000 renovation and become a key venue for all Rangers supporters and on matchdays will be supported with further pop up stores within the Stadium.

Following today’s unveiling of the 2020/21 home jersey, Rangers continues to look forward to their long term exclusive partnership with Castore, which, for the avoidance of doubt, is a direct agreement between those two companies with no other persons party to the deal.

As previously stated, it offers a fresh start for the Club and a chance to purchase high quality clothing and other products that directly benefit Rangers.

As is common practice in teamwear retail, Castore will form a number of wholesale supply arrangements with high street retailers in the UK and overseas because that is key to the global aspirations of both Castore and Rangers but the purpose of these arrangements will always be to maximise the availability and sales channels for Rangers products.

Rangers exclusive partnership with Castore ensures that Rangers always directly benefits with a royalty from the sale of all of the Rangers products manufactured, distributed and retailed by Castore. This includes all products distributed by Castore to high street retailers.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me five times...

I did find it strange they were going on about being done with SD. The judge cancelled the 3rd year of the current contract and I was sure it reverted to SD with their matching rights.

Shouldn’t effect the money that much as they should still get whatever puma we’re offering as SD had to match their offer.

45 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is it just reading that article and concluding that Sports Direct are definitely still well in charge of the arrangement?

Sadly there seems to be very little to it other than an instagram post from SD saying the kit can be bought in their stores from August 1st, followed by that Stop 10IAR image being posted by multiple spoof accounts, and people adding 2+2 on the Seville calculator

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Sadly there seems to be very little to it other than an instagram post from SD saying the kit can be bought in their stores from August 1st, followed by that Stop 10IAR image being posted by multiple spoof accounts, and people adding 2+2 on the Seville calculator

As long as Fat Mike is still involved despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth, I will still consider it point and laugh material. 

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

As long as Fat Mike is still involved despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth, I will still consider it point and laugh material. 

Aren't you a union rep, a strange viewpoint considering he's one of the UK's worst employers.

57 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Hoi you, take your common sense and leave this thread!

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Need to borrow the Seville calculator from Budge and Deans, they are using it to calculate their compo for being relegated 

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

I haven’t been arsed to go looking, but from tweets I read last night, it sounds like the SD announcement only appeared on one social media platform?

Not anymore, but it would still be a lesser of two evils choice and I'm sorry to say, and you are within your rights to disagree, but IMO Rangers being driven out of business would be far better for Scottish society than the failure of Sports Direct.

Hoi you, take your common sense and leave this thread!

17 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

So he played a season on loan in League One. A half season on loan in the Championship and didn't sniff the lowest league. 

A player like him could have been snapped up even earlier and just chucked in with a bunch of other kids.

FFS, If motherwell had colts in league 2 it would've happened the same way a year with the colts out on loan then into motherwell's first team bang sevco come calling.
It's fecking laughable Aberdeen do the same thing wee story, Greg Docherty signs for sevco opens up a space for Lewis Ferguson plays a handful of games for Hamilton, Aberdeen come calling why because Jack went to sevco nobody gives a feck about Hamilton. The capitalist world keeps turning the inequality keeps moving.

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

FFS, If motherwell had colts in league 2 it would've happened the same way a year with the colts out on loan then into motherwell's first team bang sevco come calling.
It's fecking laughable Aberdeen do the same thing wee story, Greg Docherty signs for sevco opens up a space for Lewis Ferguson plays a handful of games for Hamilton, Aberdeen come calling why because Jack went to sevco nobody gives a feck about Hamilton. The capitalist world keeps turning the inequality keeps moving.

Celtic fan says it's a capitalist world so let's just perpetuate it?

I think you've maybe gone a bit off script Willy. Or are you the Tory board member?

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think you've maybe gone a bit off script Willy. Or are you the Tory board member?

Players are just pawns on the chess board,Derek and Barry have played a blinder with a little help from McInnes.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Celtic remain, as ever, the plucky underdogs fighting against all the odds. Never mind the fact that they have all the money..

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What are you slavering about?

Motherwell loaned him to two clubs in a higher division than where the colts would play. Clubs they may have looked in to so they could decide whether he would fit their style of play to come back and play for him. Which he did.

He wasn't thrust in to a team of kids who are playing in League Two. It's not even remotely similar.

Aberdeen bought Lewis Ferguson and played him in the first team from the very first game he could play. A better example would be Mark Gallagher, actually.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Not anymore, but it would still be a lesser of two evils choice and I'm sorry to say, and you are within your rights to disagree, but IMO Rangers being driven out of business would be far better for Scottish society than the failure of Sports Direct.

Why can't it be both?