Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

First time seeing that footage of Craig 'Wealth Off The Radar' Whyte being led from court. Astonished that he was huckled into, and driven away in, a Ford Focus estate. Would have expected it to be a Maybach limo or Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith. Perhaps he was put off using one of his luxury vehicles by the wee neds with the "Watch yer motor fur ye, mister?" patter. Also, the vitriol and threatening language used by RaPeepul towards the man who rescued their club (albeit temporarily) from the clutches of David Murray for one of Her Majesty's pound coins is absolutely shocking.

There was me hoping to come onto the thread to see some interesting transfer chat only to be confronted by what appears to be a coked up misfit screaming loudly into the abyss.

Pretty much filled up my Follow Follow Facebook bingo, only missing the long sought after “Lawell killed the queen and has  replaced her” box.

We’re on the edge of the new season and Rangers have retained their squad. Celtic have not and are weaker for it.

So does Morelos go?

There was me hoping to come onto the thread to see some interesting transfer chat only to be confronted by what appears to be a coked up misfit screaming loudly into the abyss.
Pretty much filled up my Follow Follow Facebook bingo, only missing the long sought after “Lawell killed the queen and has  replaced her” box.
We’re on the edge of the new season and Rangers have retained their squad. Celtic have not and are weaker for it.
So does Morelos go?

I’ll miss him, much in the same way I’ll miss Trump when he goes.

10 hours ago, AJF said:

Yeah... let’s not start referencing child abuse for point scoring please.

You can see why you got the 3rd degree when you joined with guys like pcplum, willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you're pretty close to second placer tavtastic who stopped posting on hear?

10 hours ago, Pcplum said:

Nae point scoring eh.😂

A Partick fan point scoring.😂

If only their team had scored points...

Edited by Jacksgranda

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Kind if nonsense I'd expect from a shite thrower.

But it's probably a Chelsea fan pretending to be a Celtic fan pretending to be a small minority of Rangers* fans imvho

60A1A4B5-5D29-408D-A216-2A1A47E2E3BC.gif

FFS 😄

Edited by 8MileBU

This rumour has been circulating for a while now but L’Equip now reporting that a €4m fee has been agreed between Rangers and Amiens for midfielder Bongani Zungu.

Know next to nothing about the bloke other than what a South African football correspondent has mentioned on twitter.