Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Congratulations Rangers. After a decade of pain and ‘the banter years’ this must be a glorious moment for you. Make sure you lap it up, drink in every sweet second of it.

And never forget the sheer arrogance of Celtic and their fans over the last decade, they lorded it over you and everyone else in the Scottish game and thought that 10IAR was theirs and a formality. Well you have just put them right back into their box and this Motherwell fan is extremely grateful to you for that.

Enjoy your night, safely of course.

YATP

Fair play to Rangers.

A lot of the headlines will go to how Celtic have completely self destructed since Rodgers building a team that looked like it could dominate for decades, but you have to say the numbers that Rangers have put up this season are phenomenal regardless of what's happened with the other cheek.

To have dropped 8 points after 32 games, conceding single figure goals, even a competent Celtic team would have struggled this season.

Having watched a lot of both sides lately, as a fan of neither there's not a single player from Celtic I would put in the Rangers team ahead of their direct counterpart in this season's performances. In all honesty a fair proportion of Celtics starting 11 would struggle to make Rangers bench just now.

Enjoy your night Sevconians, you've had to wait a while for it.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

Congratulations Rangers. After a decade of pain and ‘the banter years’ this must be a glorious moment for you. Make sure you lap it up, drink in every sweet second of it.

And never forget the sheer arrogance of Celtic and their fans over the last decade, they lorded it over you and everyone else in the Scottish game and thought that 10IAR was theirs and a formality. Well you have just put them right back into their box and this Motherwell fan is extremely grateful to you for that.

Enjoy your night, safely of course.

YATP

William Bragg incoming.....

1 minute ago, MJC said:

934551106_tenor(1).gif.61a295ce05f87e3225860a084a899bdb.gif

Fooling absolutely nobody here

5 minutes ago, ropy said:

Is anyone disgracing themselves in Glasgow today?

And all over Scotland too i'd imagine, lots of fireworks going off in Livingston, there'll be an equal measure of sad households kicking their pets/partners/neighbours fences no doubt.

On 17/06/2017 at 15:20, MikeyWellFan said:

Do you not think the Sevco meltdown if Celtic were to win 10IAR would be absolutely hilarious?

It'll be worth the current sellick domination IMO.

On 17/06/2017 at 17:10, MJC said:

Nah.

I'd much prefer the Celtic meltdown were Rangeds to stop them reaching 10IAR personally. That would be hilarious in my opinion.

On 17/06/2017 at 17:27, MikeyWellFan said:

Thankfully my preferred meltdown is far more likely to happen.

On 17/06/2017 at 17:35, MJC said:

It definitely is far more likely to happen, that's why it would be all the more hilarious if it didn't.

Ahhhh.

I win. :)

And I’ve loved/am loving every minute of the Celtic meltdown and agony of not getting their cherished ten.

:)

18 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Congrats to @G51 @Stormzy @The_Kincardine and all the other Rangers fans on the title. You've had one heck of a season.

18 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Away and shite.

I know. That’s Mr Alli’s job.

14 minutes ago, welldaft said:

How long before the debate around Celtic giving Rangers a guard of honour and clapping them on to the field at Parkhead.....begins 😳

24 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

I'm not going to say Celtic meant for this, but I have no doubt that part of them is relieved that it won't happen at Parkhead.

18 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

But now they have to give them a guard of honour.

See the source image

How long before the debate around Celtic giving Rangers a guard of honour and clapping them on to the field at Parkhead.....begins [emoji15]
Do guards of honour not usually take place at start of season anyway?