Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

There's no issue other some invented one, we've previously seen you cant celebrate last minute winners and now we're seeing we disagree with when you celebrate winning the league. 

Why does any of that matter to non Rangers fans?

What criteria does Gathering outside Livingston and setting off fireworks fit into? 

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Hurt/despair is common football parlance for a team going through a dry patch. E.g. Scotland ended 23 years of hurt by qualifying for a major tournament

I don't really get the 'hurt or despair' though this is a club that since their formation in 2012 have won the majority of the games they have played. Most of the fans have seen their team win convincingly most weeks and rise through the leagues like Wimbledon did  in England in the 80's which is more than the other new entrants like Edinburgh City have and are now just about to lift the title for a historic first Premiership win. It's really been success most of the way. They won the Challenge Cup too. They are the model for any new club to follow. 

1 minute ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I don't really get the 'hurt or despair' though this is a club that since their formation in 2012 have won the majority of the games they have played. Most of the fans have seen their team win convincingly most weeks and rise through the leagues like Wimbledon did  in England in the 80's which is more than the other new entrants like Edinburgh City have and are now just about to lift the title for a historic first Premiership win. It's really been success most of the way. They won the Challenge Cup too. They are the model for any new club to follow. 

thanks for playing

Oh My God Smile GIF by Mammoth Screen

The whole pretending Rangers fans shouldn't have been upset over our situation over the last 10 years and therefore happy when we finally make it back to the top because other teams are historically shite doesn't do much for me I'm afraid. 

17 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

The whole pretending Rangers fans shouldn't have been upset over our situation over the last 10 years and therefore happy when we finally make it back to the top because other teams are historically shite doesn't do much for me I'm afraid. 

So you chose to support the club because they were successful and you feel Rangers fans have a right to be upset because they haven't won a lot recently. 

20 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

The whole pretending Rangers fans shouldn't have been upset over our situation over the last 10 years and therefore happy when we finally make it to the top because other teams are historically shite doesn't do much for me I'm afraid. 

Ftfy

3 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

So you chose to support the club because they were successful and you feel Rangers fans have a right to be upset because they haven't won a lot recently. 

cathy-newman-meme.jpg