Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

20 minutes ago, stressball said:

Lads this is a Rangers thread.

Let’s laugh at the “we didn’t want him anyway” patter over Jose Cordoba because he picked Norwich instead.

Was he not the one that Koppen gave a guided tour of Ibrox after he attended a game ?

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

Found this guy's take on it quite amusing 

He’s spot on though, it’s complete nonsense. 

The club, its players, its staff and more so its fanbase have a massive inferiority complex hence this need to create fake accolades, refer to titles in numbers so they can feel unique.

The pressure on the rangers board, management and players next season will be huge. 

7 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Where are all the Rangers fans anyway? It's awfully quiet in here.

You boys are stinking the place out. We’re leaving you to it for now hoping you might eventually get bored and tiddle off to your own threads. 

8 hours ago, 2426255 said:

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

You boys are stinking the place out. We’re leaving you to it for now hoping you might eventually get bored and tiddle off to your own threads. 

Indeed. Since the last Rangers fan posted about something Rangers related, there has been numerous posts made on the thread about Celtic loan players and Celtic's transfer budget. Forgive us for not getting involved in this kind of chit chat 🤣

8 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Those perfectly decent, still useable pallets need collecting, stacked high and then burnt in a few weeks time......

18 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

He’s spot on though, it’s complete nonsense. 

The club, its players, its staff and more so its fanbase have a massive inferiority complex hence this need to create fake accolades, refer to titles in numbers so they can feel unique.

The pressure on the rangers board, management and players next season will be huge. 

'Create fake accolades' ? From a man who regularly posts the falsehood that Celtic's 67 European Cup win is the single greatest achievement in the history of all club football ? Wow...both beyond parody and further proof, if proof needed, that Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtic and their tedious band of paranoid, delusional and humourless supporters are exactly the same. A pathetic set of  Siamese twins forever conjoined at the arse existing solely to give life to the other. 

11 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

'Create fake accolades' ? From a man who regularly posts the falsehood that Celtic's 67 European Cup win is the single greatest achievement in the history of all club football ? Wow...both beyond parody and further proof, if proof needed, that Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtic and their tedious band of paranoid, delusional and humourless supporters are exactly the same. A pathetic set of  Siamese twins forever conjoined at the arse existing solely to give life to the other. 

Wasn’t aware Jinky is in charge of Celtic Football Club branding, so that’s a false equivalence.

Anyway; Rangers fans, how do you feel about the rumour Ryan Jack is getting another contract?

22 minutes ago, stressball said:

Anyway; Rangers fans, how do you feel about the rumour Ryan Jack is getting another contract?

His time should be up. Good player when fit but that's the issue. He hasn't been fully fit in about 2 years now.

Let him leave and the wages are better invested elsewhere.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

It was actually Sir Alex Ferguson that said the Lisbon Lions winning the European Cup is the single greatest feat in football and who are any of us to argue with that man? 😉

However for clarity, what I actually posted was the feat was unrivalled in that as far as I know no other club has completed a domestic treble and won the European Cup with 11 players from the same country. Feel free to find me another example and I’ll stand corrected so please if you are going to come for me Kennie at least ensure your opening gambit is a direct quote and not something you think I posted. 

Also the arrogance of you 😂 Who decided that you are the curator of what is the greatest feat in club football? A topic that is clearly a subjective one (unlike the one of the worlds most successful club which is a simple totting up process of which Ah Ahly win, but subjectively it’s Real Madrid for me on the basis of European Cups hold much greater gravitas)

Why should all opinion on the matter be false unless it concurs with yours? f**k off you absolute fanny 😂

Edited by Jinky67

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, stressball said:

Wasn’t aware Jinky is in charge of Celtic Football Club branding, so that’s a false equivalence.

Undecided,  he's our best midfielder when fit but keeping him fit is clearly an issue.  

39 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It was actually Sir Alex Ferguson that said the Lisbon Lions winning the European Cup is the single greatest feat in football and who are any of us to argue with that man? 😉

However for clarity, what I actually posted was the feat was unrivalled in that as far as I know no other club has completed a domestic treble and won the European Cup with 11 players from the same country. Feel free to find me another example and I’ll stand corrected so please if you are going to come for me Kennie at least ensure your opening gambit is a direct quote and not something you think I posted. 

Also the arrogance of you 😂 Who decided that you are the curator of what is the greatest feat in club football? A topic that is clearly a subjective one (unlike the one of the worlds most successful club which is a simple totting up process of which Ah Ahly win, but subjectively it’s Real Madrid for me on the basis of European Cups hold much greater gravitas)

Why should all opinion on the matter be false unless it concurs with yours? f**k off you absolute fanny 😂

Jinky to argue with that man in 5 4 3 2 1.....

SIR ALEX FERGUSON has taken aim at the clubs who voted to expel Rangers from the Scottish top flight during their financial turmoil.

And the Scottish managerial great reckons a drop in attendances as the Ibrox side worked their way back through the divisions following administration and liquidation was "a lesson" to them.

And Ferguson - speaking in a major interview for Rangers TV - has hailed the Ibrox fans for "keeping their dignity".

Edited by bennett

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, bennett said:

Undecided,  he's our best midfielder when fit but keeping him fit is clearly an issue.  

Jinky to argue with that man in 5 4 3 2 1.....

SIR ALEX FERGUSON has taken aim at the clubs who voted to expel Rangers from the Scottish top flight during their financial turmoil.

And the Scottish managerial great reckons a drop in attendances as the Ibrox side worked their way back through the divisions following administration and liquidation was "a lesson" to them.

And Ferguson - speaking in a major interview for Rangers TV - has hailed the Ibrox fans for "keeping their dignity".

He’s entitled to his opinion Benny which is the point I was making 😉

Hopefully the time you spent googling that doesn’t feel wasted. 

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, AJF said:

His time should be up. Good player when fit but that's the issue. He hasn't been fully fit in about 2 years now.

Let him leave and the wages are better invested elsewhere.

@bennettthinks he’s your best midfielder when fully fit, which I believe would be a pretty damning thing, unless he’s on the troll