Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Tumbleweed on the forum's most popular thread.  I wonder why:

"No one likes us, it's literally all we care about"

Not like you* to rehash a pathetic trope.

*Everything like you.

As much as I appreciate this is likely the work of a Rangers fan taking the p*ss, there’s a small part of me that is hopeful that this is a genuine petition started by a crackpot Celtic fan 😂

https://www.change.org/p/sfa-the-sfa-to-drug-test-rangers-fc-2012-playing-squad?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=5a8f3320-2259-11eb-bec2-c5c4b2be1042

2 hours ago, AJF said:

As much as I appreciate this is likely the work of a Rangers fan taking the p*ss, there’s a small part of me that is hopeful that this is a genuine petition started by a crackpot Celtic fan 😂

https://www.change.org/p/sfa-the-sfa-to-drug-test-rangers-fc-2012-playing-squad?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=5a8f3320-2259-11eb-bec2-c5c4b2be1042

Ooofftt ... some of the replies ....😳😂

6 hours ago, AJF said:

Definitely a spoof yet definitely plausible.

A goal for made in Govan:

What do we do about young Middleton?  He's never a winger in a million years but he reads the game well, has terrific pace and likes a goal.  If I were the manager of any Premiership team bar us and them I;d pick him up cheap and play him through the middle.

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

A goal for made in Govan:

What do we do about young Middleton?  He's never a winger in a million years but he reads the game well, has terrific pace and likes a goal.  If I were the manager of any Premiership team bar us and them I;d pick him up cheap and play him through the middle.

I don't see any reason not to hold onto for now but we should be looking for a loan for him in January. He would work well behind a focal point striker I'd say.

On 13/11/2020 at 22:30, The_Kincardine said:

Decent header from our newest recruit:

You can see why we chased him for so long. The guy is here to rotate and eventually replace Davis. Jack, Kamara, Arfield and Aribo all have strengths, but there’s only two midfielders capable of pinging passes like these:

9 hours ago, G51 said:

You can see why we chased him for so long. The guy is here to rotate and eventually replace Davis. Jack, Kamara, Arfield and Aribo all have strengths, but there’s only two midfielders capable of pinging passes like these:

That's a brilliant montage.  Excited to watch him for the rest of the season.

In other news, @Grangemouth Bairnwill have the half and half scarf out for our visit to The Falkirk Stadi in the league cup.  I assume it will be on Sunday 29th as we play Benfica on the Thursday.

I'd expect a win but one never does know.  Remember this?

What kind of Rangers team would you expect Gerrard to field in this tie? A second string should comfortably beat us regardless but your first team would have the potential to hit double figures. I fear he will want to keep up the momentum and field something similar to what destroyed Hamilton. Horrible draw for our point of view.