Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

We've still got work to do. With such a dramatic difference in financial muscle, the odds are still sacked against us. Yes, Lennon is an idiot, but Celtic could sack him tomorrow and hire someone who knows what he's doing.

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

Ummm ^^^^

You financially doped for decades but now you’re crying over financial disparity?

Seriously?

This must be trolling?

It looks to me he was simply pointing out that while we are currently in a strong position, Celtic’s advantage in resources means it’ll be very difficult for us.

I think you knew that though and decided to troll rather than the other way around.

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Interesting. I note when Rangers arrived in the top flight, Celtic started investing heavily in their squad. Makes sense.

Also, while obviously Rangers had to strengthen, their wages have nearly trebled in 3 years.

So has turnover. Europa League baby.

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Suppose so. Getting your hands on that filthy Champions League lucre next season will really overtake the difference.

Mr Gerrards European Juggernaut cannot be stopped. Unless we decide to push the self-destruct button.

4 hours ago, G51 said:

We've still got work to do. With such a dramatic difference in financial muscle, the odds are still sacked against us. Yes, Lennon is an idiot, but Celtic could sack him tomorrow and hire someone who knows what he's doing.

All that points out is what a fucking mess Celtic are.

A full decade off guaranteed CL money and no competition, yet they utterly fucking blew the chance to make the league a one horse race. One successful managerial appointment, and a mental over reliance on loan players.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

All that points out is what a fucking mess Celtic are.

A full decade off guaranteed CL money and no competition, yet they utterly fucking blew the chance to make the league a one horse race. One successful managerial appointment, and a mental over reliance on loan players.

Tbf the league has been a one horse race until the first part of this season.

I’ve never understood though why the Celtic fans almost sneer at the Champions League as they are more interested in beating Rangers. Absolute idiots.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbf the league has been a one horse race until the first part of this season.

I’ve never understood though why the Celtic fans almost sneer at the Champions League as they are more interested in beating Rangers. Absolute idiots.

It shouldn't even be a contest. 

Rangers have had Celtics number in head to heads for a year now, and Celtic seem to be falling further behind in those matches.

For a club with Celtics turnover, its a shambles how reliant they are on the loan system.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It shouldn't even be a contest. 

Rangers have had Celtics number in head to heads for a year now, and Celtic seem to be falling further behind in those matches.

For a club with Celtics turnover, its a shambles how reliant they are on the loan system.

I totally agree with you. Even Ronny Deila could win the league up here and he was an eejit.

The loan system can be used but Celtic get stung as they don’t agree buy clauses i.e. Forster. 

Nick Hammond appears to be a total clown 😂.

It looks to me he was simply pointing out that while we are currently in a strong position, Celtic’s advantage in resources means it’ll be very difficult for us.
I think you knew that though and decided to troll rather than the other way around.

So you financially doping to win was ok but having less resources than rasellik is unfair?

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Any chance you could post the head to head results in the past year, cheers.

Rangers 2-1 Celtic, with the only game you won being the League Cup Final where you got battered.

Not quite sure what you were expecting there.

Rangers 2-1 Celtic, with the only game you won being the League Cup Final where you got battered.
Not quite sure what you were expecting there.

So them having our number in head to head games over the past year is 1 result? Brilliant.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So them having our number in head to head games over the past year is 1 result? Brilliant.

Theyve dominated you in 3 consecutive games in the past year, and that's not something you can disagree with.

Please though, tell me how that's acceptable for a club who had 10 years, and over £100m, to prepare for this though.

At least you're not relying on a sub standard manager and loanees though eh, that would be embarrassing. 

50 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

So you financially doping to win was ok but having less resources than rasellik is unfair?

46 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Who said it was unfair?

Thank you. Raidernation seems to enjoy jumping to conclusions.