Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

40 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

What kind of Rangers team would you expect Gerrard to field in this tie? A second string should comfortably beat us regardless but your first team would have the potential to hit double figures. I fear he will want to keep up the momentum and field something similar to what destroyed Hamilton. Horrible draw for our point of view.

I'd guess something like this:

Mclaughlin, Patterson, Balogun/Helander/Goldson (2 of 3), Bassey, Zungu/Davis, Arfield, Aribo, Itten, Barker, Defoe

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

I'd guess something like this:

Mclaughlin, Patterson, Balogun/Helander/Goldson (2 of 3), Bassey, Zungu/Davis, Arfield, Aribo, Itten, Barker, Defoe

Beat me to it. Although I’d say Arfield might, and Davis certainly, will get more time off and I doubt will be risked. 

1 minute ago, alta-pete said:

Beat me to it. Although I’d say Arfield might, and Davis certainly, will get more time off and I doubt will be risked. 

It'll depend on who we play for Benfica. I could see Davis playing Benfica and Zungu playing Falkirk.

Basically, the main change will be our young full backs rotating in and Tav / Barisic rotating out. Aside from that it's kinda hard to predict because Jones and Edmundson are likely done with the club, and we don't really have many other players I'd consider as definite reserves. It's all very much horses for courses.

I don't think Arfield plays Thursday (assuming Jack/Davis/Kamara) so I'd say he plays vs Falkirk. But it's just a guess really.

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Jesus. Defoe alone would terrorise our back line.

More I think about it, the more I think Gerrard will bring on some youngsters if we're comfortable at some point in the game. He's under a bit of pressure to show a pathway for Academy players. So I could see Leon King (16 year old CB) or Ciaran Dickson (18 year old CM) coming on in this game, which would likely even out the playing field. They've been training with the first team a lot recently, and I think we made a lot of promises to King because he had interest from Bayern and Man City, and he only signed a two year deal.

The Twitter rumour mill is in full flow after this grainy picture emerged of someone being shown around Ibrox.

People claiming it’s Wilshere and his Mrs and it looks like it could be McCoist standing to the left.

I refuse to get overly excited about these things so take it with a pinch of salt. Could be anyone, really.

FDCCB483-8397-4E8B-BCE1-903BD48BEE23.jpeg

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

The Twitter rumour mill is in full flow after this grainy picture emerged of someone being shown around Ibrox.

People claiming it’s Wilshere and his Mrs and it looks like it could be McCoist standing to the left.

I refuse to get overly excited about these things so take it with a pinch of salt. Could be anyone, really.

That's 100% Coisty isn't it. There's no mistaking that man. Even if he looks like he's being shown round a building site by a contractor.

The lassie actually looks to me as if it might be Alice Hedworth, who used to work for RTV?

1 hour ago, G51 said:

That's 100% Coisty isn't it. There's no mistaking that man. Even if he looks like he's being shown round a building site by a contractor.

The lassie actually looks to me as if it might be Alice Hedworth, who used to work for RTV?

McCoist is in the high viz. It’s definitely not Jack Wilshere though...😄

Edited by 8MileBU

16 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Looks more like Ian Black.

We live in an HD world... how can the picture be that awful. Ibrox isn’t that big that it’s taken from 2 miles away

It’s taken from the Argyle House restaurant

42 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Looks more like Ian Black.

We live in an HD world... how can the picture be that awful. Ibrox isn’t that big that it’s taken from 2 miles away

It’s the Pride of Scotland award winner getting shown round Ibrox by Ally apparently.

FDCCB483-8397-4E8B-BCE1-903BD48BEE23.thumb.jpeg.4bd11d5c851fd0eea1d268f7976a01e7.jpeg
It’s the Pride of Scotland award winner getting shown round Ibrox by Ally apparently.
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

On 17/11/2020 at 15:25, AJF said:

On 17/11/2020 at 15:32, G51 said:

Hannibal Lecter in a headscarf.