Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I can't hear FTP in that video. 

I can hear Sweet Caroline though. They should be shot, hanged, thrown in the sea then shot again for singing that. 

Live footage of Coprolite

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

Live footage of Coprolite

For the record i don't condone spear tackling performers without warning, however much they deserved it or however much natural justice requires it. 

Also for the record, i have more hair than that hero. 

23 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yeah I can't really here it either.  Even if it is a Celtic fan who has edited it, which I believe is the whole point of TikTok?  I'm not sure as I'm not a teenage lassie so don't have an account.

Yes you can and Sevco must be punished by a  26 point deduction immediately!

Fair and reasonable. 

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Fair play , but again with the small minority shite . 
I stay at Ibrox and there were thousands of folk pished , letting of fireworks ( at half 6 in the morning for f**k sake ) , singing the party tunes , pishing  in folks gardens and up closes . 
Personally , I blame Police Scotland for allowing things to get out of hand so quickly ( it’s illegal to drink on the streets in Glasgow remember..) and , IMO , the club could have done a bit more and just said don’t come to Ibrox ... 

40 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yes you can and Sevco must be punished by a  26 point deduction immediately!

Fair and reasonable. 

The season is over so there are no need for point deductions a substantial fine paid to an appropriate charity and participants disciplined accordingly will be sufficient if proven this is genuine. 

30 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

Fair play , but again with the small minority shite . 
I stay at Ibrox and there were thousands of folk pished , letting of fireworks ( at half 6 in the morning for f**k sake ) , singing the party tunes , pishing  in folks gardens and up closes . 
Personally , I blame Police Scotland for allowing things to get out of hand so quickly ( it’s illegal to drink on the streets in Glasgow remember..) and , IMO , the club could have done a bit more and just said don’t come to Ibrox ... 

Indeed. Stable door...horse...etc.

7 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Why is it always a "small mintority" every time this pish happens. They must have one of the biggest small minorities going. 

Bairnardo fair gets about...

10 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

There's that victim mentality. 

People are intolerant of Rangers because their own intolerance throughout their history, and the intolerance that is still rife among their support to this day.

Being intolerant of intolerance isnt the same as plain old intolerance. And you trying to equate religious bigotry to people dislike your club (justifiably) is showing you up to be a total and utter numpty. 

We already knew that, though. 

You're very good at being widely off the mark on almost every occasion right enough. 

It's again fascinating to me how much venom and energy you expend on something or a group of people that you seemingly detest so much. What's the point in your posts in Rangers threads?